Thread: tren question

orton4 is offline Member

tren question

is it better to run tren in the beginning weeks of a cycle or towards the end? for instance...

test prop weeks 1-10 75mgs ED
    tri tren weeks 1-5 @ 300 mgs

or test prop weeks 1-10 75mgs ED
    tri ten weeks 5-10 @ 300mgs

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orton4
    is it better to run tren in the beginning weeks of a cycle or towards the end? for instance...

test prop weeks 1-10 75mgs ED
    tri tren weeks 1-5 @ 300 mgs

or test prop weeks 1-10 75mgs ED
    tri ten weeks 5-10 @ 300mgs

i am quessing that @ 300mg a week thats 100mg EOD since you are running the prop ED I would run the tren ED at 50mg per day for the 10 weeks tren should be run ED and A ten week run would yeild some good gains ... But the flip side side count on that there may be some of the tren sides and it may make you stop the tren .... So how many cycles is this for you? becasue tren should not be a a compound that a newbie should run IMO

orton4 is offline Member
    well im currently on my second cycle im on a 10 week prop cycle right now i was just curious bout the tren thats y i was asking im not thinking about incorportating it into this cycle.. the tren i was thinking about in this question was the tri tren dosed at 150mgs... what are some of the real bad sides of tren that everyone talks about

Jsik98 is offline Member
    In my opinion, when you run the tren should depend on what you're using it for. For example, if you're gonna drop your calories towards the end of the cycle to lean out then tren would be good to run at the end cause your strength will stay up even though your dropping calories......If you're gonna run it with prop then why not just run them together the whole time?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    My sentiment exactly. Tren would probably benefit the Test base user more on the tail end.

But when you speak of "best", well that's a horse of a different color. Tren, due to its exceptional andro/anab properties would best be run as the base with Prop as a cocktail ingredient.

M.

El Gallo Negro is offline New Member
    if he were to run the tren the first 5 weeks would it be better run winny 50 ed for the last half of the cycle. been thinking of doing the same but instead of prop run t400 500 mgs wk

Thread Information