Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member

Did i get fake clen???

i purchased clen from an online research company i tried taking it at 20 mcgs the first day then 40mcgs the next and so on, but i didnt feel anything so i am taking half a cc in the morning and half in the afternoon..thats 100mcgs twice a day i know thats alot but i dont feel much..my hands are shaking like crazy but i dont feel hot and am not sweating...what do you guys think? it must be doing something if my hands dont stop shaking all day but not what i expected especially at 200mcgs ed...

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    got any pics?

no...its a reasearch company i got it from

I've used alot of research companies. You can pm me if you want i'll tell you my experiences with them. chances are I've used them at least a couple times.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Just because your not sweatting doesnt mean its not working.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    I didn't sweat, shake, nothing.. But I did lose weight quickly over the coarse of a few weeks..

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    the shaking is a strog hint that its working.. if u dont use any other b2-agonists or similar medication and shouldnt have any tolerance to clen I fnd it probable that it is less potent than it says on the label... 100 mcg a day for the first days as a newcomer usually makes u "feel" it.. Usually ppl get shaky and a lil jitterish from 20-40 mcg if they havent used it before.. tolerance builds up pretty fast though..

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    does it keep you from sleeping, give you the shits?

honesty with clen i never "felt" it say like i would a rockstar energy drink, but i knew it was working cuz it gave me the sides i stated above, and i would get a hell of a workout when i took it right before lifting.

gymrat12345 is offline Associate Member
    yea i felt the same way when i first did clen (tab form). its not like an eca stack that's gona hit you like a freight train the first few days...its more like you sweat more during your workouts and body temp is raised...i personally like eca over clen, especially eca preworkout when dieting gets you going real gfood!Q

POSH is offline Member
    I never get a "speedy" feeling from the clen , just shaky hands. Some batches I get from research companies are less strong than others, even from the same lab. I would say that if you are getting shaky, that is my personal #1 sign that it is good. I would suggest doing 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. Take benadryl on your off time before you go to sleep, that helps sort of clear out your receptors and lowers your tolerance.

thanks every1 i guess i will keep on taking it and tell you how it goes

Thread Information