Thread: About Anavar.

playboii is offline Senior Member

About Anavar.

First question is can anavar be taken while on PCT? next question is how long do you have to be on anavar to see any results at what dosages? thanks. I know these are prob dumb questions but im pretty clueless when it comes to anavar I never really put that much interest to it until now.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yes, but your it will continue to suppress your recovery.... I notice the best results after about 7 days... some suppression of hunger, vascularity, and hardness...

strength after 14 days

50mg/day
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yes, but your it will continue to suppress your recovery.... I notice the best results after about 7 days... some suppression of hunger, vascularity, and hardness...

strength after 14 days

50mg/day spit
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    in a recent MD issue they did a study and var was shutting people down @40mgs a day, and pretty harsh cholesterol effects, basically saying its not as mild as every1 seems to think. for some reason its been thrown around on this site that it wont shut u down at all, even in the profiles section i think it says that it doesnt. overall though not good idea to take while being on pct like spy said, will def slow ur recovery

playboii is offline Senior Member
    yeah thats where I read that it wont suppress you im suppose to start pct tomorrow so i guess i'll just put the var aside..thanks guys

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    It ****ed my lipid profile up very bad..I would not run Var without some sort of Cholesterol support like Sesimin, Garlique or hawthorn berry.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    I wouldnt put VAR to the side man. Its a very good compound & can yield good results when used properly..

Iron-man is offline Associate Member
    I had read something that might be of interest. It seems to indicate the usage of dbol as a bridge or in pct (at 10mg ed) as to not be suppressive enough to hinder pct. I was looking at the possibility of doing this during pct, but I still have more research to do & about 6 wk to work on it.
    A quote from the profiles regarding bridging or in pct:
    "Typically, youŽd use around 10mgs/day of dbol and combine it with an aggressive Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) course of Nolvadex (and/or Clomid) and HCG . This would give you full androgen replacement from the Dbol and a shot at recovering your natural hormonal levels via the other stuff you are taking. Remember, the 100mg/day dose of dbol in the study we looked at earlier did not suppress Test, LH, or FSH to a degree that would make recovery impossible and certainly not with 1/10th that dose in conjunction with an aggressive PCT."

Link to above http://www.steroid.com/Dianabol.php

can you take more than 50mg a day?

and should you split the doses up over the course of the day? just curious, cause i have some i capped at 30mg a pill, and some from my doctor that are only 12.5 mgs a pill.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Leftfoot
    can you take more than 50mg a day?
    yes, alot of guys prefer taking 75mg-100mg ED but thats max dosage and not necessarly recommended

Thread Information