Jsik98 is offline Member

Tren burning when site injecting

Sup fellas! For all you tren experts.....I've used tren before with great success but always shot it in the glutes..This time around I'm trying delts and quads and it feels like a mix between a muscle cramp and a burning sensation directly following the injection, and then I get a muscle cramp feeling for a few hours after I inject. Anyone else experience this?

yes indeed bro. i've been on tren /prop for about two weeks now. don't worry tho...it gets better.

i had minor swelling each time i hit a new muscle...but it seems like the next time you hit that same muscle, it doesn't hurt as bad. i think the muscle just has to get used to it.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    cool

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    i never had that problem specifically with tren , could be u tore a bit of the muscle while injecting

POSH is offline Member
    I have found that if the tren is over a few months old it will burn / sting. I could be from something else, but that is my opinion.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Thanks for the responses.....I'm using a small needle to inject and hold it very steady, so I doubt I'm tearing muscle.....although I do have a theory that when I push the juice in pushes apart the fibers and causes it to feel like a cramping sensation?? Any thoughts on that? I did another glute shot of 1cc last night and it barely even burned.....a little cough and that was it. But let me tell you, in my delts it hurt like a motherf*cker!!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by POSH
    I have found that if the tren is over a few months old it will burn / sting. I could be from something else, but that is my opinion.
    Do you mean the pellets or the finished product? Cause I made the tren from carts so I have no idea how old the pellets are, but the finished product is brand new.....and I only used the amount of ba that was included so I figure the alcohal content can't be higher than usual...So I don't know why it's burning like that...I was hoping that most people get that and it simply goes away after a few injections......

skipp is offline Senior Member
    when you swab the skin with alcohol do you wait long enough for it to dry? i poked one time while it was still wet and it burned like a mofo.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    when you swab the skin with alcohol do you wait long enough for it to dry? i poked one time while it was still wet and it burned like a mofo.
    Dude, thanks! I'm sure that's exactly what the prob is....I guess I didn't think it would make a difference....Good lookin out cause I wanted to continue with site injections but wasn't going to cause of how bad it burned. But problem solved (hopefully) we'll see tonight

layinglow is offline Junior Member
    the same thing happens to me. butt = ok
    leg = pain
    and the finajet was fresh, so it wasn't that. just gotta grit your teeth and bare it.

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Do you mean the pellets or the finished product? Cause I made the tren from carts so I have no idea how old the pellets are, but the finished product is brand new.....and I only used the amount of ba that was included so I figure the alcohal content can't be higher than usual...So I don't know why it's burning like that...I was hoping that most people get that and it simply goes away after a few injections......
    Yeah, not the pellets, the finished solution. Letting the alcohol dry is key as well. Hope that solves your problem.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Try shooting in the upper quads, it took me a little while to find the spot where the injections diddnt hurt as bad and caused no cramping.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by POSH
    Yeah, not the pellets, the finished solution. Letting the alcohol dry is key as well. Hope that solves your problem.
    Thanks for the feedback bro...well, letting the alcohol dry def helped! But I did another delt injection today and although it wasn't as bad as before, it still hurt afterward.....But not nearly as bad......I guess the smaller the muscle the worse the pain...but I'm just gonna keep doing it and hopefully it gets better and better.

Thread Information