DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

test, deca - Higher test is a waste ?

Ok i been trying to do some reading on this but didn't find what i was looking for. I read on the board here posted from a member that the levels of test combined with deca really don't have to be high at all for good gains. The advice that was given : test 250mg deca 400mg which made my eyes open wide because i have ALWAYS read on the board higher test is needed with deca. Memeber stated test is used more to keep your sexual side in check but not really for gains ?

Seems very odd / incorrect to me. Can anyone with more experence chime in.

I didn't want to say the members name just in case he doesn't want to be outted

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    No you do not need to keep test dose higher then deca . If your body responds to a low dose of test and you only wont it to help sex drive then run 250mg. But if you find that after you get shit down you are having problems the up it to 500mg.

A lot of time we tell people to keep test higher or in a cycle it to prevent pluse the gains. But i do not feel a more advanced persone needs test in each cycle.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    we all react differently....... When I was running a gram/wk test and 750/wk deca , I got shut down BIG TIME. took me 3 months to recover.....

Thread Information