Unity66 is offline Associate Member

Results with the generic oxandrolones...........

this is something i had pu-up at AF..........worth a read for those who know the brother with the spanish ox and his line of pharm/underground prods..........

its been quite some time since ive last posted as school, a new job and a particularly nasty post-cycle depression got the better of me for a few weeks. thanx all whom replied to my post regarding my feelings post-cycle....i took the advice of friends and immediately threw proviron into the mix along with the clomid and used .5mg/day of liquidex. the following week was the start of the ox and the cessation of all ancilliary drugs.
    as promised...id like to share my experiences with the generic 10mg oxandrolones.

http://anabolicfitness.infopop.net/2...3&m=9780978282

im starting my third week @5caps/day (no other anabolics are being used) along with 20-30g/day of creatine. training is a 4day split....2dayspush/pull followed by legs and shoulders/instinctive training. some cardio is being done when i feel like mountainbiking but as a rule im laying off the cardio...

prior to the cessation of my last cycle i was weighing 211lbs.......i dropped 8lbs of water and some (not much) cycle and maintained at 203lbs @5'6 (bodyfat measured at 12% by skinfold method).

in short.....im really enjoying these ox!! no noticible gains the first week....put on 2lbs my second week and felt my strength going up as well. this could very easily be attributed to creatine, yet i could 'feel' the ox start to work its magic this week. no noticible sides with the exception of a darker urine (milk thistle/cranberry and extra water here) and a bit of acne which im attributing to hormonal flunctions.

i will continue with the generics another 3wks then switch to 50mg/day of Oxandrin by BTG for 12days in the hope that i can see any change in effectiveness over the generics. some good fella from the board was nice enough to ship me 120 BTG oxandrolones

it may be to soon for me to make an imformed, empiracle decision on these.....ill know more in the coming week.

as of today....10/22/01 im a solid 200lbs@~9%

in solidarity

Unity66

Unity66 is offline Associate Member

im gonna be a lab rat.............

heh........just spoke to my source and im offering to be a lab rat for his new generic product--10ml vial of stano 100mg/ml. ill be using 100mg/day with no other anabolics........should start this in prob a month or so.

ill keep the board posted as many are interested as to how these are, quality wise. if they are as good as the oxandrolone then im gonna be one happy mofo (except for my rotator-cuff).......lol

ill keep the board posted on my results when i start...........

Unity66

Thread Information