daveyboy330 is offline Junior Member

Test E possible side, is this normal?

Ever since I started my first cycle 2 weeks ago
    -Test E 400mg/wk
    -Arimidex .5mg/day

I only need to go like every 3 days. It's not like I feel backed up or anything, I just don't need to go. I am however eating 6-7 meals a day (inc. shakes) and my protein intake is about 1.5g/pound. How is this possible if I'm eating so much? Has this happened to anyone else?

Sorry about the nature of the question.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Its not normal if you are eating a lot. I shit at least twice a day, some times three. Are you geeting oats in your diet. When you dump. Is it normal or real hard ?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    200mg tren A daily gave me serious constipation for some reason.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    has happned to me several times go to the pharm and get magnesim citrate drink the bottle and man you will get unplugged real quick ..... how I fixed that after the fact was adding extra chewable fiber pills a few times a day and that fixed that for me

real hard. and i've been goin easy on the oats because I'm not hittin the carbs that hard. Maybe thats my problem

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Things can get backed up in there if you don't have enough fiber in your diet. Be sure you're eating enough vegetables & grains.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Magnesium SULFATE, its Epsom Salt... and two tablespoons WILL have you peeing out your butt. Make SURE you have nothing to do all day, and some SOFT tissue paper.

Secondly, no, it's not normal to "eliminate" 2 x per week. ED is obviously healthier.

We tend to eat diets really high in red meat, which people say causes you to get crap lodged in your colon ... for YEARS. I think James Brown said he lost 20 pounds doing a colon cleanse thing.

Anyway, Epsom will get you rolling ... but you should probably incorporate L. Acidopholus and Fiber in to your diet.

Also, the colon requires a VERY particular PH balance to operate accurately... maybe that factors in some how, also.

Good luck ... lol

Hard Head is offline Member
    Fiber and more fiber, then more fiber. If you want lo carb, try fibercon tabs. Lots of water too. I don't suggest a laxative unless you NEED it. Just start with the fiber and let nature take over.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4the$$
    Magnesium SULFATE, its Epsom Salt... and two tablespoons WILL have you peeing out your butt. Make SURE you have nothing to do all day, and some SOFT tissue paper.

Secondly, no, it's not normal to "eliminate" 2 x per week. ED is obviously healthier.

We tend to eat diets really high in red meat, which people say causes you to get crap lodged in your colon ... for YEARS. I think James Brown said he lost 20 pounds doing a colon cleanse thing.

Anyway, Epsom will get you rolling ... but you should probably incorporate L. Acidopholus and Fiber in to your diet.

Also, the colon requires a VERY particular PH balance to operate accurately... maybe that factors in some how, also.

Good luck ... lol
    dont overdo the mgso4, it will mix with your stomach acid and even it out to make it into water and salt. so too much means no stomach acid. meaning no digestion. also it will cut down your acids in your muscles causing pain from working out and sometimes you could push yourself too hard because you cant feel your limit and hurt yourself.

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    I say throw in some nice fiber man and you will be ready to roll... on occassion i like to eat some beans it helps trendmeously with fiber and not bad protein as well.... but you might be lacking fiber IMO

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daveyboy330
    real hard. and i've been goin easy on the oats because I'm not hittin the carbs that hard. Maybe thats my problem

Drink more water,you'll see a good results,....

LPR ...dermatology.

very helpful, Thanx. btw, I tried the magnesium sulfate. (the whole bottle) and couldn't go to work because I needed to stay within 9feet of the can for the whole frikkin day. When it comes on, start running lol. Feel like a new man though.

eat oatmeal in the morning and before bed. and lots of bannas!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I am on test/deca , hitting carbs hard which means living off brown rice and oatmeal. I eat about 7-8 meals a day with maybe 1-2 shakes. I am running to little boys room at least 4 times a day !!! I am a hard gainer so i guess its my body working overtime. It sucks because any time i go out i am always looking for the bathroom

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member
    it's just too much protein, your stomach break's down certain type's of protein slower than other's and if you're eating lot's of it during the day, sure sooner or later it will cause a blockage if you're not eating enough fibre.

try apple's without the skin or bean's, these will help.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    In general if u dont have any symptoms and u only go 3 times a week it might not be so bad. The old consensus was that u should go about once daily but this theory is not so popular anymore.. It is important that u go regularily and often enough but for some ppl 3 times a week is sufficient.. or can be atleast.. A blockage is a whole different story and that can be weven fatal if not treated. There are these excellent fiber products sold OTC that really balance the "stomach". Try those if u feel u are slightly bothered by this..

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    In general if u dont have any symptoms and u only go 3 times a week it might not be so bad. The old consensus was that u should go about once daily but this theory is not so popular anymore.. It is important that u go regularily and often enough but for some ppl 3 times a week is sufficient.. or can be atleast.. A blockage is a whole different story and that can be weven fatal if not treated. There are these excellent fiber products sold OTC that really balance the "stomach". Try those if u feel u are slightly bothered by this..
    yeah, i've had major surgery on my stomach so i know quite a lot about this subject.

thanx to all

Thread Information