ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member

HRT not working?

Ive been using 300 mg of test cyp every week and this is the first week i split up the shots into 150 mg of 2, and i started a week and a half ago arimidex because my estro was too high, but my test was like 1500 (300-1150)last blood test i got and the free test being 56
    (which was 10 over the regular amount),
    estro was 62 (which was 20 over the regular amount) both were way over the nornal ranges. But i still dont have the higher sex drive, the aggresion, or any of the other test signs. Its RX gear, and i have slightly more acne on my face but i dunno why i dont feel beter yet. (i felt terrible before) because my levels were 251. im on cabergoline as well to lower prolactin cuz mine was too high as well, and armour thyroid cuz i m hypothyroid. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! one nice guy on here told me he doesnt feel Cyp till week 8, i think that might be whats happening to me? im just into week 5... should i switch test esters to like enanthate , or prop? i dont wanan inject everyday but if i have to i will... HELP!!!

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    You should start feeling the Test Kick in pretty soon. Response times are individual dependant but usually between weeks 4-7. I would just be patient and not worry, things will fall into place.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude who prescribed 300mg a week of Test for HRT ?. No Dr in his right mind thats for sure. You elevels are at 1500, thats way to high if you arnt on a cycle. You need to back that does offf the around 100mg a week, your Estrogen levels will drop as a result. Remebr the is Hormone REPLACEMENT Therapy and that aint what you are doing.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    The reasen why your sex drive hasnt increased could be b/c of elevated estrogen levels. Testosterone will not increase libido if estrogen gets to high.

Arimidex should take care of that, give it some more time.

If you had low testosterone levels to start with, and now you have 300mgs test ew, you are defently going to feel it pretty soon.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    The reasen why your sex drive hasnt increased could be b/c of elevated estrogen levels. Testosterone will not increase libido if estrogen gets to high.

Arimidex should take care of that, give it some more time.

If you had low testosterone levels to start with, and now you have 300mgs test ew, you are defently going to feel it pretty soon.
    good advice...i tried bumpin up my TRT for a while to bigger doses of test and libido didn't increase cuz my estro was elevated along with the test...

now i have added arimidex like stated and I have a new toy now

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman
    good advice...i tried bumpin up my TRT for a while to bigger doses of test and libido didn't increase cuz my estro was elevated along with the test...

now i have added arimidex like stated and I have a new toy now
    Nice post jpkman: Most don't realize it's the ratio of test to estrogen
    that matters.

okay guys well my test was 1500 and my estro was 65, and my free test was 56. im thinkin its cuz the estorgen is higher than the free test? ALSO: ive been om cabergoline for over a week and im super tired like 2 hours after i wake up...that normal and will it go away?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    hey iron....popular belief is to get that estro down first....imo....the fatigue early in the day could for various reasons....i battle with it myself but the wife snores and i think i do sometimes too...how's your sleep bro?

well i cant goto bed before 12 and i usually wake up at like 7 for no reason and i wakeup like wide awake...its weird. then like 3 hours after i feel like ive been up for days. the pharmacys papers said cabergoline can amke u drowsy, so can arimidex . so im thinking about switching to a different AI (proviron ...aromasin ?)
    . and reducing my test injections too, i think 300 mg a week is too much im just gunna do 200. althought i had taken arimidex b4 and it didnt make me real tired like this...more pointing back to the cabergoline...im lost here i wish like 20 different people would bombard this thread and give me answers. i dunno what to do cuz i need the caber to lower my prolactin...but maybe lowering estro will do that? ive takent he caber for 1 1/2 weeks now...so that might be the culprit, and ihavbe ataken aromasin b4 and that didnt make me tired...im thinkoin a switch is in order to make sure.

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member
    I'm using Testc and Deca . also using GH and Arimidex . I feel tired alot too. I'm starting week 10 of 12. I didnt really feel the cycle kick until around week 7. My libido was up and down all cycle until week 8, then wow! I'ma walking hard on as of latley.

HRT

shiiiit wiseguy, thanks for tellin me that, seriously. cuz alot of guys were like oh u feel it week 4 at latest and i was worried my body like...wasnt usin the test or some bullsh1t. yeah today is thew first day i had a little more energy and didnt CRASH to sleep, so im just gunna keep the caber at a lower dose, and same with arimidex , and stay strong till week 8....were not the only people thats happened to i know another guy who ddint feel SH1T with cyp till week 8...then it only got better. as 4 the walking hardon...i cant wait, being as i havent been horny for like 7 months plus the caber shud even add to it, ima ctually thingking its gunna be like too much to handle...caber does that alone, then added with test! phew ...akot of good relationships pased up right there from the 7 months tho oh well, everything is in Gods hands and he wanted it to happen for some reason.

Thread Information