countrypoet is offline New Member

Newbie cycle ready to start ... no AI

What up guys.
    I'm about to start an 8 week Test-E ultra newbie cycle. Reading all the newbie cycle and PCT threads I know that its recommended to run an AI (L-dex) along with any Test ... but will it matter for such a short cycle? I've got plenty of Nolva on hand for pre, during, and PCT.... Clomid for PCT also, but I haven't been able to come up with an AI. Can I run something-over-the-counter like 6OXO during and (like 4grams of) tribulus afterward and not risk moon face/water bloat? I REALLY don't want a moon face.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    8 Weeks is too short a time for a long ester like enanthate .
    Many people haven't seen good results untill week 8+.
    I'm currently on week 10 of test cyp (very similar to enanthate) and I've only just began to see some major gains. I'm running it for 12 weeks.
    Dizzle

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Just read some of your previous posts about gyno in your teen years.
    To be on the safe side I would run l-dex or letro through the cycle.

I didn't run anything as I wanted to see if I needed it, well week 7 I got puffy nips and hard lumps under them so I used letro to reverse it, i'm now continuing on l-dex untill the cycle is over.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If your prone to estorgen related sides, I suggst you use Letro, or one of the more stronger AI's. I'd also keep a SERM on hand and use when neccessary.

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    I really dont like nolva while on cycle.. to mild... i would suggest arimidex , while on cycle... Even though you may be or may not be prone to gyno... you shoudl still have arimidex, or letro on hand.... save the nolva for pct... pct with clomid and nolva is very good IMO.... and i agree tototally above run the test for 12 wks.... if your worried about it not kicking in... use a kickstarter... although many people say 1 compound only for 1st cycle in my opinion a kickstarter is fine... ( thats just me) but nooo dont use 6ox go to the site Kale suggested good quality stuff

countrypoet is offline New Member
    Anyone know what shipping time is like from AR-R ?
    Also, I can't get the pictures to load on the site... is that a spray or eye-dropper style?
    Anyone ordered this lately? Sure they have it in-stock and legit?

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Shipping is excellent from ar-r and i believe its eye dropper ... i got mine from a different site and its eye dropper.... and yes its legit.. its sponsered by this site so i would sure hope so lol.. its great quality products no worries....

Thread Information