crazyhorse is offline New Member

New To Board And Juice

hello there...

im 30 years old from toronto, canada have been pumping for 6 years naturally.

5'10, 200 pounds, about 10% body fat.
    but ive been stuck at this weight for a year now... cant gain no matter what... so im thinking of a mild cycle to boost gains.

from the reserach ive done, a good first time cycle for an experienced bb'er is 500mg sustanon with some deca or tren .

im thinking sustanon/tren for 12-16 weeks.... and i hear SL gear is solid.. are they still around? i did a search on the advantage line and they look sweet.

any feedback from experienced bb'ers on first time cycles would be appreciated.
    Last edited by crazyhorse; 09-17-2006 at 10:39 PM.

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    Where did you research and find that tren was good for a first cycle? While people on here have done it none will recommend it. That is one serious compound and should not be fvcked with until you are ready. From the looks of it, research some more. And welcome to AR!-Erwin

well... im not a rookie in bb'ing..but a rookie in steroids .. should i wait on the tren ?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can't maintain proper blood testosterone levels with Sustanon without frequent injections due to the propinate that it has in it. Testosterone is a good first cycle choice - but not using Sustanon and all it's esters. Some testosterone enanthate or cypionate would better suit you. 250mg of TE every 3 (583mg/wk) or 4 days (438mg/wk) would be a nice beginner cycle for you. Save the drug stacks for later...

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    For some people the sides on tren can be pretty incredible, they were for me after like 7 weeks on. Better to stick to one compound and see how you respond to it. That way you know what will work for future reference. Kinda like buying supplements, if you spend a boat load on supplements and are taking 5 different things at once and you start to see results, how do you know which one is working for you. Then you are stuck shelling out the bucks for the same sh#t month after month. Just my .02 worth-Erwin

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Just stick to one compound and see how you react, test would be ideal and give you the gains your after and get you past your sticking point, you seem to have a good base to work from so no need for all them compounds just try test either cyp or test e at 500mg per for 12 weeks,

Sus is good and i have some excellent gains fron this compound, i do prefer to shoot it EOD i respond far better doing this but at 500mg per wk the prop isn't going to make that much of a huge difference anyway but i would agree with Warrior a single ester would be far better for first cycle,

Make sure your diet is in order food is the key to growth and when on cycle keep increasing it all the way

sounds logical..

how is SL and are they still around?
    Last edited by crazyhorse; 09-17-2006 at 10:40 PM.

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Your not suppost to talk about any labs or anything.. just so you know.. as far as where you foudn that research .. i truly would want to see it ... tren as they stated shouldnt be messed around with until you have many cycles under your belt.. its very potent... i would suggest a test only cycle.. eth or cyp your choice.. at 500mg divided into 2 shots... a week.. for 12 wks.. with that you wont be stuck at 200 for long at all.... get ur diet in check, and traning,, and you will see great results... but do your research on this site... because i highly doubt any respected site would suggest tren for a first cycle

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Edit ugl name please.

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    nice edit bigmax hahaha

i wonder why mentioning a lab name is against the rules of the board???

i mean, just do a google search and youll find about 200 posts regarding the lab including pictures of the gear they sell...

i find that really strange.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse
    i wonder why mentioning a lab name is against the rules of the board???

i mean, just do a google search and youll find about 200 posts regarding the lab including pictures of the gear they sell...

i find that really strange.

It's a safety issue my friend

still makes no sense..

you can see threads on this board with pictures of the gear.... so where exactly does the safety issue apply there??

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse
    still makes no sense..

you can see threads on this board with pictures of the gear.... so where exactly does the safety issue apply there??
    The rules are set forth to unsure a quality of discussion that is extreamly exceptional when compared to other fitness forums. By keeping UGL and source names private (via PM to a mod or Vet) AR has an easier time keeping scammers and narcs from spreading or collecting information off of this board.

Since I joined in 03, the rules have constantly become more strick and better enforced. This has definately made dicussions about aas safe, and extreamly informative and accurate.

Thread Information