flex_w is offline Associate Member

WaterBloat & Hardening Questions

Hey Guys im going to do a cycle of Test cyp & Deca next year i just wanted to know that will i look bloat all over after my cycle? and is there anyway to reduce getting this waterbloat? also i was thinking if i added Sten 4 weeks before the end of my cycle would that harden and lean me out too?

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    STEN???? and test and deca is a great cycle... but it would be more benifical to you if you list your stats, and cycle experiences, if this is your first cycle then it should be test cyp only..... list what i asked and ill help you ...

RobbieG is offline Member
    sten is test with dhea

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Well if sten is test and deca the answer to your question is NO. dont do that... if your cycle is test / deca then run that to the appropriate times... and dosages as you started....im not going to suggest anything until you give me ur stats, age, cycle experience, bf... workout experience.... with that you can receive approprate information...

RobbieG is offline Member
    DHEA is not Deca .

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flex_w
    Hey Guys im going to do a cycle of Test cyp & Deca next year i just wanted to know that will i look bloat all over after my cycle? and is there anyway to reduce getting this waterbloat? also i was thinking if i added Sten 4 weeks before the end of my cycle would that harden and lean me out too?

Sten won't harden or lean you up. It's just cyp, prop and some dhea. You would already be taking cyp, and the prop won't do anything to harden you at all. I would find adding sten rather pointless regardless of your stats.
    Using an AI will help to cut down on the bloat.

flex_w is offline Associate Member
    im 21 nearly 22 in a month im 191cm tall my weight is 106kg i think thats 233pounds 14% bodyfat my Diet is a clean offseason Bulk up Diet which i have got great gains from ive been trainin close to a year and 9 months. if you guys can point me in the right direction id appreciate it cause im here to learn from you guys since you have exsperiance and ill listen to what all of you have to say before doing anything

Thread Information