east29 is offline New Member

*Please read the rules* test enth 300

i just got a vial of test enth 300mg. this will be my first time injecting. any suggestions or hints about my routine and when to inject?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    WELCOEM TO AR

and I suggest you have your plan together BEFORE you start injecting anything!!
    What do you have for PCT?
    How long you running this and at what dose?

Answer ALL the green questions below and we can help you better

lil herc is offline Junior Member
    Steroid Usage Basics For Beginers. 101

this might help,,but id say if your asking when to inject you have a lot or research to do before you go sticking a needle in your ass and hoping to grow

AGE 19,HEIGHT 6'1,WEIGHT 206, BF 11%

im looking to get as big as i can. i have clomid for PCT. i did not mean to sound stupid, i have been around it a lot and have done a lot of reading as well. i know how to inject, how much, and when to start clomid. i was just wondering since it is my first time if any guys who have done cycles before could help me out, i apologize to sound ignorant.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Way too young for AAS but I am guessing you wont' listen

Hunter is offline Grateful
    I am 19 myself turning 20 and the tempation is there but you know your better off building a great base and then starting then starting prematuratly. Also how does hrt sound for the rest of your life(its a possibility) becouse you have messed up your natty test levels. Wait eat rest and train then when your older think about using aas

lil herc is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by east29
    AGE 19,HEIGHT 6'1,WEIGHT 206, BF 11%

im looking to get as big as i can. i have clomid for PCT. i did not mean to sound stupid, i have been around it a lot and have done a lot of reading as well. i know how to inject, how much, and when to start clomid. i was just wondering since it is my first time if any guys who have done cycles before could help me out, i apologize to sound ignorant.

like sman said your gonna do what you want and no one on here will be able to talk you out of it but for your own good read up as much as you can before you start

heres another good read for ya and remember the search button at the top of this screen is your friend,,there is a world of info on here and and answer to just about every ques you have is there,,also the stickys are a good place to start

Cycles for the Newbie

thanks guys.......i just want to get on that next level.....i should probably put some more time in the gym first before i hit this......thanks.

Thread Information