ScottyJ is offline Associate Member

My buddy thinks he has fakes...

He is worried because a couple of the testolic amps are slightly longer and thinner than the others. I have heard this is common with forign pharmacies. Anyways say they are fakes, what would be in them? Would it be harmful?

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    I would say this istn hte thread to ask this question.. take pics of them and post their pics on the pic forumn.. allow people to see them ... that would be helpful... and i would edit your lab just say you have some testolic amps... edit the other out ( r ules)

ill work on that. but if they are fake, what is usually put in place of the test in the amp? anyone?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJ
    ill work on that. but if they are fake, what is usually put in place of the test in the amp? anyone?
    Could be anything really... could be oil (hopefully sterile), B12, Water, piss, if it's fake... there is no way of knowing what's in the amp except to get it tested.

Definately take a pic, and post it in the picture section to see if anyone can shed some light on it.

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    Do you have any pics of the amps? Only way to know if they are fakes is to compare them to real ones.

anyone know someone who has injected fakes?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJ
    anyone know someone who has injected fakes?
    Dude until you take a pic and make sure they are legit it would be a stupid gamble to take injecting them.......

What could be in a fake??????Answer=anything..........

Do your freind a favor and tell him to take a pic and get it identifed as a legit product beofre he F#CK'S himself up BAD!!!!!!!!11

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    sometimes amps come longer than others, but theyll have different batch #'s, or they could be fake, just post pics

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    Dude until you take a pic and make sure they are legit it would be a stupid gamble to take injecting them.......

What could be in a fake??????Answer=anything..........

Do your freind a favor and tell him to take a pic and get it identifed as a legit product beofre he F#CK'S himself up BAD!!!!!!!!11
    True! It's possible it could be anything. Imagine injecting liquid draino, or anthrax into your system. It may not be a sterile compound, and you could risk infection or worse. Don't take it. Atleast post up a pic.

will do fellas

Thread Information