Thread: Cycle question

hungry4fitness is offline Junior Member

Cycle question

This is my third time asking this question but people keep asking me to research and then lay out my cycle yet they never respond to it. Maybe this will help you guy's out and you could help me out.

I have done 3 cycles of test e, deca , nolva and winny. I have also done some eq in the past. I am knowledgable about AAS and I always do the proper PCT. I also always take the same amount of time off as I do time on my cycles. My question is that I want to do a completely different bulking cycle in December and I am wondering if you guys could tell me if the cycle that I am thinking about doing would be any good for getting alot of bulk. I have been working out 5 days a week for about 2 years now. I am 6 feet tall, 213 pounds, 36 years old and I have about 16 percent body fat as I am not ready to cut yet. Please let me know if the following cycle sounds good to you or not. Or if you think I should add or take away something.

CYCLE
    Deca 600mg/wk for 12 weeks.
    Test e 750mg/wk for 14 weeks.
    eq 600mg/wk for 14 weeks
    Dianabol or Dianadrol 40mg/wk 4 weeks.
    letro .5mg ed for 12 weeks
    Winny 50mg/per day for 10 weeks.

PCT
    1. 300 mg clomid 20mg nolva
    2. 200 mg clomid 20 nolva
    3. 150 mg clomid 20 nolva
    4-14 100mg clomid 20 nolva

Drop clomid after 14 days, continue nolva for the remainder of 30 day pct starting 1000ui vitamin E ed after drop clomid

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    a little extensive on the mgs buddy... i wouldnt bump them that high really if you seen great results off your previous dsgs which i suppose was probably 500mg but i would leave the EQ out ... and do the test for 12 wks, and deca for 10 wks.... the letro is a ok idea.. as i would suggest arimidex .. but thats my opinion... letro will keep your dry... and could minimize some of the effects on your gains.. as in too low of estrogen for too long can damage ur body, as well as limit cycle gains .. estrogen is needed in a cycle to gain mass... letro gets it real low.... i also would only do the winny for about 6 wks... say the last 6 wks of the cycle... In my opinion it seems like theres a lot of stuff that isnt needed in the cycle such as the dianabol , and EQ... your PCT shouldnt be pyramid'd i think its pointless.. and if you just ran ur clomid at 100mg ed and nolva at 20mg ed for 25 to 30 days you would be set to go ..... but if you c hoose to run the other compounds then wait for someone else to help.. as im not too familiar with the dianabol.. and im not a huge fan of EQ either

lil herc is offline Junior Member
    im no pro either but id say do either the deco or eq,not both
    dbol is a good kicker as it promotes quick strength gains that or test prop
    the winny id say run for just the last 4-6 weeks of cycle
    my pct suggestion,as i am believer in frontloading
    Day1 300mg Clomid/ 20mg Nolvadex
    Day 2-11 100mg Clomi/ 20mg Nolvadex
    day12- 21 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvaex
    and remember that diet is as important as training
    good luck,hope this helps

hungry4fitness is offline Junior Member
    I can see taking out the eq, but if I take out the d-bol, then I will be doing another cycle of just test e and deca . I have already done several cycles of that. Most people change up there cycles and don't just keep doing the same thing every cycle. I figured I would either throw in d-bol or dianadrol for bulk. You are right, I will take the winny for the last 6 weeks. I will also look into arimidex instead of letro.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Try the dbol but make sure you get some adex into that cycle.

Thread Information