Tank75 is offline Associate Member

Controlled Delivery to a P.O. Box...

Hello All,
    I have searched around the forums for more information on shipping and new anabolic laws because I'd like to order some more gear, but I'm nervous about the new laws coming out in November. Unfortunately, the only suppliers that I have used were from international internet pharmacies and I'm growing wary of usin them.

I have heard of law enforcement using a controlled delivery to catch people with anabolics at their homes so I was thinking of starting a P.O. Box. Has anyone heard of a controlled delivery to a P.O. Box? Are there even cops at the post office? If you let your package sit in a P.O. Box for an extra week or two do you think it would make it any safer?

Thank you for your time and help,
    -Tank75

any ideas or opinions?

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    I've never heard of a controlled delivery to a PO box. DEA has better things to do than sit around and wait for you at the post office.

Beefyman is offline Banned
    Dude the new law are not shit... they will not waste all that time and money to bust into your house to look for 30 amps of this or 200 tabs of that....

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Yeah but the thing is you have to show 2 pieces of ID in order to get a p.o. box....so eithher way it can be risky bro.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

controlled delivery to a P.O. box

Quote Originally Posted by Beefyman
    Dude the new law are not shit... they will not waste all that time and money to bust into your house to look for 30 amps of this or 200 tabs of that....
    Thats not true bro!!!..There has been Ive heard and read where a shipping co.(wont mention names)turned over packages to the authorities and a warrant was issued...For 100 dbol and 10cc's of deca .

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Just one side note: FYI the laws are in effect they are tempory and in NOV will be made full time

Oh wow... I didn't know that the new laws were already in effect... thanks for the heads up on that. I was planning on making basically two decent-sized purchases in order to get my next few cycles worth of gear before Nov. 1'st rolled around, but I guess it doesn't even matter then... will probably take my time then and order it over a few smaller orders and just let them sit in the box for a week or two before I go pick them up.

Bigmax, would the USPS be able to open up a package and give it to the authorities? I've read on this site that they were not allowed to do this unless the package was already opened and that's also the way this source ships.

Thanks again for all of your help... I really do appreciate it.
    -Tank75
    Last edited by Tank75; 09-20-2006 at 04:07 AM.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    If it's NOT mailed priority, then can open it whenever they want. If it is priority then they need a warrant to open it.

Thread Information