smalltownkid is offline New Member

info on first ever cycle

Im currently sittin in at 5'11" and only 170lbs unable to gain another pound. I currently have 2 10cc viles of deca , 2 10cc viles of t400, 2 bottles of anadrol and one of novaldex. I was told these combined are incredible and will give me optimal results, im just not to sure on how to cycle it. How often do i take everything, and when?? i want the best possible results, looking for increases in definition and size!! any information would be greatly appreciated at this point!

MattY_D is offline Junior Member
    whats your age, BF%, how long you been training for?

if i was you i wouldnt hit gear just yet, i think you need to increase your daily calorie intake, eat and train like a machine, once your upto atleast 200 then consider AAS.

check out the Unofficial How To Bulk thread in the diet section its very useful.

And look into some bulking supplements like bulk protein powder and amino acids

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    add one compound at a time my friend. if you cycled all those together right now, and they gave you high blood pressure (or hair loss is another common example), how would you know what caused it?

just take the deca or the t400 for now and see how you do with it.

MattY_D is offline Junior Member
    ok firstly this guy hasnt got a big enough base yet and your recommending AAS and you even suggest a deca only cycle which is even worse, WATS WRONG WITH YOU J.S.N

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    it sounds like you need to learn how to eat. try counting cals everyday and making adjustments accordingly based on your goals.

NO LIMITS is offline Junior Member
    You need to get a jug of Muscle Milk and enjoy. This stuff will help with gaining. Cookies and cream is the best IMO.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MattY_D
    ok firstly this guy hasnt got a big enough base yet and your recommending AAS and you even suggest a deca only cycle which is even worse, WATS WRONG WITH YOU J.S.N
    unlike most people who give advice on AAS, i have actualy first hand knowledge and friends in real life who cycle, so i tend to do away with the standard AR answers for what i know to be true. people don't come on here to learn how to work out- they come to learn about gear. and to be honest i think if you want to build muscle fast why not take gear? there are people on here saying "you don't have the base, you don't have the base!" and all that does is turn it into another arbitrary moral issue. as far as i'm concerned if a person wants to use AAS to get bigger so be it end of story.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by MattY_D
    whats your age, BF%, how long you been training for?

if i was you i wouldnt hit gear just yet, i think you need to increase your daily calorie intake, eat and train like a machine, once your upto atleast 200 then consider AAS.

check out the Unofficial How To Bulk thread in the diet section its very useful.

And look into some bulking supplements like bulk protein powder and amino acids
    Your advice was good but really, your 19 and most people would say far to young to cycle and at 6'9 253 @ 15% bodyfat is far from heaving a great base. You should lead by example if your going to give advice

Thread Information