flex_w is offline Associate Member

New Guy For First Cycle

Hey Guys i have now decided to jump on the gear and i was thinking for a good first cycle would be Test Cyp & Deca . I would run the test for 12 weeks and the Deca For 10 weeks and For a Pct i have nolvadex and Clomid on hand (first thing i thought i should do before gettin started on cycle My PCT hehe) my Goals are to Bulk up and get as much out of the gear as i can and keep as much as i can when doing my proper pct and hardcore dieting and training Because i know My diet and Training is basically the key to growing so if you guys can give me some help on how much i should take id gladly appreciate it..

My Stats are 21years old (i know its young but i have made up my mind and know the consiquences) i weigh 105kg my height is 190cm tall and my bodyfat is from 14 - 15% bf
    My Diet is 7 - 8 meals a day CLEAN High Protein Med Carbs Low Fat
    Training is Intense And Hardcore
    i plan to compete in non natural comps soon so im hoping you guys can please give me information that would be helpfull Plz

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    What dosages are you going to run? I would run Deca for 12 weeks and bump test to 14 weeks. Deca gains come late in the cycle and you may lose some good growing time if you cut it at 10 weeks. Read up some more on PCT as the nolva/clomid is a little out of date (still works though). I agree you are too young but you sound like you have made up your mind already.

yeah thanx perfectbeast i appreciate replies like that i will read up on more pct and on the dosages what would you reccomend? for good high quality mass? people give me dosages from gym but they seem a bit too low if anyone can give me a good dosage to aim at i will appreciate it

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    For first cycle how about running just test c so you can see how your body reacts to it. 500mg per week is a good dose and with correct diet you will grow like crazy. Save deca for cycle number 2 IMO.
    If your set on running the Deca i would run it at 400mg per week.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How long have you been training?

ive been training for 2 1/2 years real good size hell i get alot of peeps asking if im on the roids all the time might aswell do it and tell them YES tho im doing this just for competitions

Thread Information