Venum is offline Member

first time considering cutting cycle

hey guys..i am 24 years old, 5'11 195 lbs about 17% bf...I am currently cutting and was wondering if you guys could give me some advice..in the near future i am planning on running a cycle, thinking of using fina and eq together. is this a decent stack for someone trying to lean up, get more vascular, and maybe put on a couple lbs? need some advice..thanks guys, i appreciate it.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    cycle history???

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Well the past days to be honest with you.. You were looking for CEE now AAS. Honestly i don't think you're ready. for the following reasons.

Your diet as posted doesn't seem to be in check yet. Also alot of people will say bring down the bf to see results.

also fina is not recommened as first cycle.

Venum is offline Member
    i have in the past ran a cycle of deca /test, and test/winny. i plan on naturally getting my bf to a reasonable # before using aas. yes, i would like to use cee while cutting naturally to keep my strength up. in my opinion, i believe after i natually cut down i will be ready for aas again. my diet i have changed up according to people's advice. i believe it is in check at the moment. since i have done aas before in the past, i thought that fina would be one of my choices.
    Last edited by Venum; 09-20-2006 at 10:42 AM.

Venum is offline Member
    i can also post a picture for you guys to judge by looking at my body if you think i am ready for aas in the near future.

Venum is offline Member
    i can also post a picture for you guys to judge by looking at my body if you think i am ready for aas in the near future.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Yea post the pics. Sorry i actually thought your wrote first cyle.. But IMO stick with the diet bring the bf down then go from there.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    just remember no matter what u take ur are just kidding urself if ur diet isnt spot on be strick and ur loss og bf%will come swiftly gl

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    u want aas to cut and to me it doent even sound like u have aquired a deceant base yet by ur stats unless ur bones are hallow.

seroiusly AAS wont do shit for cutting if u cant even cut natty.. just big waste of%$$#$%%

goose is offline Banned
    You should only start to use AAS to cut if your under 11% BF in my eyes.I have a client who cut Naturally from 16% to 8% using the logistics of diet.I dont do this,but I think it would suit you well: The high protein / low carb (cycling ) approach to shed unwanted body fat. Of course coupled with precise cardio.

Venum is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    You should only start to use AAS to cut if your under 11% BF in my eyes.I have a client who cut Naturally from 16% to 8% using the logistics of diet.I dont do this,but I think it would suit you well: The high protein / low carb (cycling ) approach to shed unwanted body fat. Of course coupled with precise cardio.
    i've said it 2 times that I am going to get my bf% dowwnnnnn first before i move on to aas again. i know this already.

Venum is offline Member
    i have a picture from a couple months ago on the member pics page i look the same, if anyone can tell me how to bring it on over to this one haha...then u all can decide if i have a good enough base to work with. just need help not good with this computer stuff.
    Last edited by Venum; 09-20-2006 at 02:50 PM.

Venum is offline Member

here is the pic sorry it came out so big.....thoughts?

Thread Information