Thread: hair loss help

ArabVSIron is offline New Member

hair loss help

hey guys, i started a cycle on sunday, deca /sust 600 ea. per week. im already noticing some hair loss and am kind of worried, i started propecia yesterday. is there anything else i can do?

"One BIG word of caution: While you are taken Deca Durabolin never ever take 5AR blockers such as Proscar/Propecia, for it would block the conversion of nandrolone to DHN in tissues such as the scalp and the prostate, resulting in hairloss and BPH, which is what we are trying to avoid taking Deca ."

god damn it.. anyway seeing that i wont be taking propecia anymore, is there anything else i can take? i took the propecia yesterday, and now i realize why i lost so much hair in a matter of one day, if i kept this up through my cycle, i would have had a pretty fatty bald spot, and im only 18! i know propecia doesnt affect the sust.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Drop the Deca , and yust use the sust with Propercia to block testosterone conversion to DHT thrue the 5ar.

Also you can use spiro-shampo to remove some of the extra androgens in the scalp.

Estrogen can also be a major culprint in hairloss if you are prone. So use an AI to stop tesosterone conversion to estrogen as well.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Drop the Deca , and yust use the sust with Propercia to block testosterone conversion to DHT thrue the 5ar.

Also you can use spiro-shampo to remove some of the extra androgens in the scalp.

Estrogen can also be a major culprint in hairloss if you are prone. So use an AI to stop tesosterone conversion to estrogen as well.
    good advice!

test with a 5ar inhibitor is the safest cycle for the mpb minded...i am super sensitive to hairloss and test+dutasteride always works like a charm.

get used to low androgenic cycles if you want to keep your hair. topicals dont really do the trick - sh1t i got bad itchiness on test/eq/dutasteride while using fluridil, spiro and nizoral, meaning that EQ, even in its mildness caused trauma to the follicles.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    good advice!

test with a 5ar inhibitor is the safest cycle for the mpb minded...i am super sensitive to hairloss and test+dutasteride always works like a charm.

get used to low androgenic cycles if you want to keep your hair. topicals dont really do the trick - sh1t i got bad itchiness on test/eq/dutasteride while using fluridil, spiro and nizoral, meaning that EQ, even in its mildness caused trauma to the follicles.
    how much eq? i really dought it was that. You forget, dutasteride causes a more pronounced "shedding phase" than propecia. You most likely just got that. The "shedding phase" scares alota guys if they dont know about it, but in actaulity it shows it is working.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

good advice. the AIs can help, but remeber, SERMs)nolvadex ) will to nothing to lower blood concetrations of estrogen, so adex or letro for sure.

Also, spiro may have some systematic affect as reported by some members, so anti estrogens become very important here(suppressing DHT leaves more room for estrgon to reak havoc).
    Spiro is also hard to get at least in my experiance.

ruffcute is offline Associate Member
    yea i havent done cycles before or used any of the drugs, but iv read deeply into the subject of hair loss associated with them
    use propecia after ur cycle, itl help u get some hair back aswell

sounds great, well there goes deca , i lost a lot of hair though thats the problem, i made an appointment to see a dermatoligist, im gonna finish off the cycle with just the sust so wish me luck, i dont want to be having some hair transplant surgery when im 19............ atleast im lucky and know my dad will pay for it......

box101 is offline Junior Member
    im losing my hair
    im not on roids
    which of the below will help me most-talk of your experances.thanks

http://www.boots.com/shop/product_li...tionid=1026706

k guys, im using the propecia im getting from a friend, which is getting to be a problem becasue i dont want to be relying/bothering him with it, is there a good legit place i can get it online without a perscription?

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member

Good....that's it..!

LPR ....dermatology.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    If I am on Propecia right now and I am looking to start a cycle of Deca and Test E, in Jan. and/or Feb., when should I stop taking propecia and when can I start it again?

Thread Information