broncojosh is offline Senior Member

clen for me, and clen for my girl...any different?

Wondering if my girl takes clen , how should she cycle it? 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off? ECA on the off weeks?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    weeks on weeks off should be the same, doses will vary, see the drugprofiles section...good luck with that

sweetgirl is offline Female Member
    aww, there u r josh ....i was just looking for u earlier but couldnt find any treads...

anyways, personnaly, 2 days on / 2 days off seems to work better for me. but frist off, i'd would try just the eca stack, and once she s on the plateau, put her on clen .
    also, very important, watch what she eats and when, cause she will find herself very hungry...and just about for anything.
    the frist time i did clen, i was eating in the middle of the nite, and was constantly hungry. i still lost a lot of fat, but i could have done better if my diet was really watched carefully.
    ( also make sure to watch her when shes coming off , she can gain it all back really quickly.)
    sweetgirl

Ironweb is offline Member
    What about dosage for women?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Alright, personally i am not a great fan of clen . i much preffer ECA stack, however i woul recomend 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for both of you , with weeks off being on ECA stack, i beleive clen can be used for much longer time if combined with T-3, as it increase the beta receptor sensitivity, but that's another story. as per dose slowelly build it up, i wouldn't recomend more the 120mcg for you and 80mcg for you girl, whatch the sides and adjuat the dose accordingly, and remember more is NOT always better then less. Good Luck...XXL

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    same here, id much rather use eca, clen let me down too many times in the past...

Ironweb is offline Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    same here, id much rather use eca, clen let me down too many times in the past...
    I suppose everyone is different. I am doing clen now and the results are very good so far. Two weeks on a 2 on 2 off with the 2 off being eca. Down 8 Lbs of chub. However it was chub gained bulking. It is nice to start seeing the results of my hard work outs to gain size.

Thread Information