Primetime is offline Associate Member

Damn should I be this hungry on EQ already?

Damn bros. Started EQ last Sunday. Took second shot Wed. If I don't eat something every two hours my stomach starts talking shit to me. Yesterday I was at work and about 10:30 I thought my stomach was going to jump out and eat my lap top. I was in the refridge in our break room stealing peoples food. I felt kinda bad but had to be done. I know EQ doesnt kick in till wk 4 or so, But whooaa nelly. I know it is prolly mental but yesterday, I worked out and was freaking trhowin shit around. Never got tired. I am also ewating better so that is probably it. I don't care if it is mental, I feel better already.

Hey I appreciate all the bros that educated me and continue to help me out. I am totally pumped (no pun intended) about this cycle. Big Kev, Tankass, Ironfist, and a few others.

Thanks Tobey, I'll get that info to you ASAP.

Primetime

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    my hunger pangs didnt start until week 3 or so, but hey we're all different. are you running anything else with the eq? like you said, even if its mental, take advantage of it bro. your mind has you in the groove already so hit the iron hard and enjoy the ride............

peace bb79

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm a week in and haven't noticed it much yet. You getting any bloating?

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    Today was my last shot of week 4.....I definitely have had increased appetite since about week 2.....Feeling good, and NO bloating from the test or EQ because of Liquidex...great stuff!!!

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    2 weeks in this cycle i couldnt stop eating lol. i fronted my eq at 800 week 1 and 2 though maybe thats why.

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    No, no bloating here. Damn SP I couldnt imagine fronting 800. Iam still going strong

Thread Information