duckbob is offline New Member

Newbee ? on cycle and how much??

Hey guys I am a newbee at this so I thought that I would get some advice from everyone. I have been active my whole life and I just started to get into lifting about 6 months ago. I am 6'2 200 and around 15% BF. I would like to cut up and get down to around 190 with 6% or so. I have got ahold of winnie and was woundering how much I should take a week. (Injection) I started taking 6 oxo a week ago and I have read that I should take that 4 2 weeks before I start a cycle. I was going to do 400-500 mg per week. Does this sound ok. I also take whey, creatine, and NO2 along with L-Glutamine. If you could help me out I would appricate it. 25 years old and I stick to a strick diet high on protein. Thanks
    Last edited by duckbob; 09-22-2006 at 05:46 PM.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    how old are you? tarining only 6 months ..... how is your diet IMO you have not giving training enough time with getting your diet down ... so I would say knuckle down and train diet than hit the gear
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 09-22-2006 at 09:26 AM.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    You have been lifting for 6 months and you want to take AS. Based on that information alone I would say you have a couple of years worth of weights to lift before you even consider it. AS is not a short cut it is the icing on the cake for dedicated individuals who are trying to break through a plateau. People using AS in this fashoin give it a bad name please post the stats V asked for as I'm sure you will get help in those areas (diet,training).

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    bro u can acomplish that without the use of aas .winny will not burn fat without a spot on diet.and even know u can i wouldnt take it by itself.and u really wouldnt need any more then 350 mg per week.are u ready to shoot urself twice ed.because to use winny properly u need to inject it twice ed do to the 10 hour half life.25 mg am 25 mg pm.but from the amount of info u have given us IMO u really arent ready bro .just concentrate on doit and cardio rite now u can acomplish this goal without the use of aas gl

duckbob is offline New Member
    25 years old and I stick to a pretty strick diet high on Protein.

Thread Information