Thread: QV vs TT

Man-at-Arms is offline New Member

QV vs TT

If you had the choice between the two products for a cycle of EQ, which one would you pick.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, I can't compare the two..but I can tell you that TT eq definately produces awesome results. I was going to try QV this time around, but if it ain't broke, why fix it? Until TT stops producing...I will continue to use it. That being said, I have heard nothing but good about QV...whatevers cheaper..

Man-at-Arms is offline New Member
    Sounds good to me. I probably will use the TT because I had great gains with their Deca and Winny.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Ive used both and QV and TT and I would have to say i would take QV over TT anyday. Never had a bottle of Qv that was underdosed where I did have a few bottles of TT that were .. imo I would go with QV

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Underfilled or underdosed? If so how much? Just curious...

4plates is offline Banned
    get what ever is cheaper.sorry but im drunk and fuck you

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    4 plates .. LOL .. just remember to wash your booze down with some H20 and ala ... landshark ment to say underfilled ...

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Both are good products bro, but just like papapump said i would go with TT always had great gains with their EQ myslef. QV has some really good prices on test especially their enanthate250mg/50ml.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    qv all the way bro...heard bout those 300mg ttdeca lab results which came out as test! and those 10mg tt dbols got some wack reviews. QV and denkall.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Shredder
    qv all the way bro...heard bout those 300mg ttdeca lab results which came out as test! and those 10mg tt dbols got some wack reviews. QV and denkall.
    That's funny, I've seen the actual lab reports that tested the deca at 340mg/ml...I can dig that up if you'd like and yes, it was done by a verifiable, reputable lab...I don't know what you are reading but I've seen lab reports for the dbol as well and they all averaged about 10.5mg...

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    That's funny, I've seen the actual lab reports that tested the deca at 340mg/ml...I can dig that up if you'd like and yes, it was done by a verifiable, reputable lab...I don't know what you are reading but I've seen lab reports for the dbol as well and they all averaged about 10.5mg...
    Got the info from t-mag and Jeff Everson's Muscle magazine. It seems these company's are not reliable on a consistent basis. Some reports are good some are bad. Tmag said the ttokyo Eq is the best out there but the deca and dbol is not dosed right. I dont know why these magazine would rate them so low but rate tt other products high. I dont think they would gain anything from it since they dont sell gear.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    They probably bought mexican stock...AKA 'free gear' if they threw out some bad words about some 'competitors' products. Conspiracy Theory.

Gear101 is offline Member
    QV.. they fill their bottles

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    used both, liked both

dj

BIG LARR is offline New Member
    well boys, i just got some tt. starting next week with some sus redi jects and let everone know how i make out..

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i picked up 5 winny, 2 eq, and 2 cyp through ttokkyo today. i love looking at the shit, makes me feel all fuzzy inside. =P

dj

I'll be starting QV Eq in about a week. I'll let you know how it goes. I've never used QV before, but I'm running out of of test and have a bunch of extra 50ml bottles of QV Enant lying around, which I may switch to (I'm on Indian Testen-250s right now, which are pretty good). I'll give you feedback on both the test and eq.

Later
    GBH

Thread Information