Thread: Source Check

GGallin is offline Senior Member

Source Check

Allright then forget it no source check then. Every thing I try to do on this forum I get shut down. I guess I will just order and hope for the best. Thanks a million!
    Last edited by GGallin; 09-22-2006 at 09:53 PM.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin
    Ok I need a darn source check and I cant PM and I cant post sources! WHat am I supposed to do? I want to be a safe & smart buyer but the way things are going I am unable to confirm whether the place I want to buy from is safe or not. WHAT CAN I DO?????

you need 100 posts first or 45 days( i think) and be advised that you cant post in the open fourm a source check ...... check the sticky threads
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 09-22-2006 at 09:54 PM.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Well you are supposed to be patient and respect the rules!

you can't do source checks until you have minimum of 45 days membership and at least 100 quality posts.

sorry, thems da rules. no one here knows who you are so stick around. Good things come to those who wait!!!

Right on. I guess I will wait it out..... well at least the source check that is. I am still gonna order tonight.... Hoprfully its not a UBL..... Well it looks legit so hopefully I made the right source choice! I am not trying to be an A-hole guys I just was trying to get help thats all no biggie.

Right on. I guess I will wait it out..... well at least the source check that is. I am still gonna order tonight.... Hoprfully its not a UBL..... Well it looks legit so hopefully I made the right source choice! I am not trying to be an A-hole guys I just was trying to get help thats all no biggie.

bro IMO safe your hard earned cash because dont get burned becasue you cant wait... but hey it's your loot

Well at least can you tell me whether this stuff is any good, Norma Decanoate (bulk)? Or Testosterone Ethanate?
    Last edited by GGallin; 09-22-2006 at 10:06 PM.

Well at least can you tell me whether this stuff is any good, Norma Decanoate (bulk)?

cant always go by name alone FAKES I can paint lead and call it gold ...... BRO i feel for ya I really DO .... just hang in there and make friends here and as said al;l good thing s come to thouse who wait..............

Thats cool I am pretty confident in the site I chose. Hopefully its not lead paint LOL... It was reccomended by someone I know who has been treated well by them so I am gonna take my chances, we all gotta start somewhere. Actually I wasnt going by the name I was just asking if they were a good choice to use.

Thats cool I am pretty confident in the site I chose. Hopefully its not lead paint LOL... It was reccomended by someone I know who has been treated well by them so I am gonna take my chances, we all gotta start somewhere. Actually I wasnt going by the name I was just asking if they were a good choice to use.

for a first cycle ? go with stright test E or C 500mg a week and also make sure you have all your PCT supplies and anti E's

Ok well here is what all I am getting. I am not using all of this in a cycle but I figure I can keep some reserves.
    Testosterone propionate
    Winstrol
    Norma Decanoate
    Sustanon
    Testosterone enanthate
    Out of those which should I mix for a cycle?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    is this first cycle? if not what combinations have you used before

Ok well here is what all I am getting. I am not using all of this in a cycle but I figure I can keep some reserves.
    Testosterone propionate
    Winstrol
    Norma Decanoate
    Sustanon
    Testosterone enanthate

well for a first cycle I would stick with on AAS test E or the sus250 ..... give your self a chance to see how your body responds ........ remeber once you go to high its hard to go back .. you miss out on lots of good gains .... BUT IF IT WAS ME I LIKE SUS at 500mg a week for a first cycle or the test E @ 500mg...but make sure you have your PCT Down and set before you start and a good anti e like adex

First cycle

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    test e like v said...

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Testosterone propionate
    Winstrol
    Norma Decanoate
    Sustanon
    Testosterone enanthate
    So you are not sure if the site is legit or not....but your going to order enough for 3 cycles..... Bro drop everything and just pick up some Test E or Test C. No need for sust,winstrol, deca , prop.. You have no idea how your body will react! Btw, you should probably order some pct stuff like arimidex or clomid... Those are definitely more important than winstrol and prop that your not even going to use. I cant wait to see your tits after 15 weeks!
    But GL bro! be safe.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Allright then forget it no source check then. Every thing I try to do on this forum I get shut down. I guess I will just order and hope for the best. Thanks a million!
    It would be a much better idea to wait around, and bring your posts up higher so that you can do a source check. AAS is not something you want to rush into. Get a source check done. Better to be safe and wait, then to rush into things and be sorry. Don't want to get busted, recieve fake gear, get ripped off, ect.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Seriusly, calm down man. You will be happy you waited, trust me.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    if you are the least bit concerned about your source, why would you order that much gear @one time??? order what you need for now....hope it comes without problems...then order for your next. If you were 100% confident,you wouldnt have asked for a source ck. And let me get it straight, you are ordering all that gear you listed,but are also asking what you should mix for a cycle? doesnt sound very well thought out bro.

first you wanted lion to give you free samples and now your looking for source checks.....

SKETCHHYY

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, a scammer should have contacted you by now.. so good luck with all that..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information