Black_Rose is offline New Member

Stanazol and MA training

Hey people,

How are you?

I got a question.

I moved to China and i have started training again. I am now training in San Shou/San Da. I have previous training in Australia in Kung Fu, Ninjutsu, Judo and some BJJ.

So, i was wondering, i was thinking about doing a cycle of Stanazol and no other roid. I did alot of reading on Stana, however i want to ask a specific question.

If i use Stana ( pill form 2mg each pill), will i be able to cut fat and put on some muscle?. My training regime is this:

1. mon, wed, friday SanDa training , each session is 90 mins
    2. 2-3 times a week at the gym .

Basically, i aint looking for a quick fix, im looking something merely to assist my game.

My diet, is a chinese diet, it tends to be pretty healthy (Chinese food is very different from Western Chinese food .. but im sure you guys know that.). It has balance of everything, but i will only have a small bowl of rice a day, the rest are veggies and meat.

Im 172 cm, i weigh 82 kg. Im not fat, but im not slim, i do have some fat on me but i have decent build.

Is Stana ok on its own?? If so, how should i cycle it on the dosage starting from week 1-6?Also, i did alot of reading on Ephedra , in China they have Ma Huang as you know. I did reading on that as well, but im surious to know your opinions if Ephedra with Stana is ok. Each tablet has 10mg of Ma Huang in it.

Cheers for the help guys,

Kai

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Might wanna ask this in the proper forum (Steroid Forum). This is the fighting forum and AAS questions should not be in this forum as it pertains to your physique and not a fighting question.
    ***No source checks!!!***

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    DONT DO IT
    love how it makes u strong

HATE HOW IT RAPES UR DRYS UR JOINTS and fux ur connective tissue

ur gonna get injured lol

diezell is offline Senior Member
    use halo instead

Thread Information