Breast Milk!!!?!??!

ok... someone told me that some Body Builders drink breast milk due to the protein and fatty acids... is this crazy gym talk or what??

I

The_Canibal is offline Member
    it contains antibodies..and a lot of other good things...but to say that bb ' s are drinking it IMO....id say that it's at least st***d....

i wouldn't drink it....

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The first few weeks after a female gives birth, the breast milk is full of colustrum for important nutrients, anitbodies and growth factors. It had been a hot topic in bodybuilding about 4-5 years ago but kinda died off due to the costs and actual results as a possible ergogenic. I guess the requirements for full grown bodybuilders to add LBM are different than the needs of newborns. Theoretically, it seemed like a very potential substance - it gives babies a good grwoth spurt! I think studies were showing favorable results on sprinters who took large amounts - but the cost and availability didn't justify it...

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    The first few weeks after a female gives birth, the breast milk is full of colustrum for important nutrients, anitbodies and growth factors. It had been a hot topic in bodybuilding about 4-5 years ago but kinda died off due to the costs and actual results as a possible ergogenic. I guess the requirements for full grown bodybuilders to add LBM are different than the needs of newborns. Theoretically, it seemed like a very potential substance - it gives babies a good grwoth spurt! I think studies were showing favorable results on sprinters who took large amounts - but the cost and availability didn't justify it...
    Yeah, availability might be an issue. haha

*I want you to get me breast milk from a Cambodian immigrant. I only drink the finest breastsss milk."

BTW, how the hell is this a AAS question?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob

*I want you to get me breast milk from a Cambodian immigrant. I only drink the finest breastsss milk."

I don't think they would be able to extract it from pregnant women. They used to extract Human Growth Hormone (HGH) from cadavers but then found out it was leading to a deadly disease... so now they use only synthetic Growth Hormone (GH). Might be a similar issue with colostrom - they may have to find a natural (aside from human extraction) or synthetic way to produce it. I could be wrong...

I know it was expensive while it was on the shelves...

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob

breast milk you make my daaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy...lol

Froggy is offline Member
    If its sucked directly from the breast...then I don't have a problem with it...

But just some unknown breast-milk...no thanks...

Thread Information