flex_w is offline Associate Member

Cycle Help For Newbie Plz Comment

hey guys i made a post earlier containing a cycle of Test and Deca and there was someone who told me i should just Run Test for my first cycle to see how my body reacts Well im taking his advice since he had exspericance so im not going to take the deca all i need to know from you guys is what kinda Test should i take for Mass Size Strength Gains. and also i forgot the name of a product sum1 told me to take to Reduce waterbloats and pufffy face i think it started with A if you guys can tell me what test i should get that will getme to the size im aiming for and less bloat that will be great thankyou

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Well to begin with you dont sound like you know much about cycling and AA's therefore i woudlnt suggest you do a cycle.... There is test cyp, test eth the longer esters .. dont worry about the other test now.... Either test cyp or eth are fine... and the anti e they were talking about is arimidex , or if you purchase it from ar-r it would be liqui dex i believe.... Test cyp will allow a little less bloat compared to eth but no dramatic differences..... give me your stats... including, age, bf, weight, training... knowledge of AA's because im thinking your no where ready to start a cycle

flex_w is offline Associate Member
    im 22 my height is 191cm my weight is 106kg (233p) i think im 14 15% bf ive been trainin close to 2 years i know im ready for a cycle the reason im asking about the test is because 1 person gives me totally different answers to the other person i ask i was allready gonna go for test cyp but i just wanted to ask before i did anything and thats it Arimidex thanxfor that

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Dont sound like you have too bad of stats considring your weight and bf.... but just be careful man and never stop researching.. i havent done many cycles at all but i research so much i feel like ive done 50.... and i understand on how the advice goes ....and the only way to know if the advice is correct is for you to know it urself ( through research) But yest test cyp will have a lil lower bloat... how do you plan on administiring test? how often? mg? what do you plan to do for PCT??/

Thread Information