Thread: hcg cycle?

hcg cycle?

is it possible 2 just do a cycle of only hcg ? and can most steroid tests detect it

orton4 is offline Member
    i dont know about the steroid tests.... but running a hcg cycle is risky... your running the risk of desensitizing your ley dig (sp?) cells

box101 is offline Junior Member
    yep!
    small dose"s are safe though,my m8s friends brothers m8s older brothers dads best m8s knows a guy who took steroids in 1979 and he said itl al be fine!

if you want to increase your test,, take an ai man,Arimidex being a good choice!

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    why....? is it cos of testing ?
    if you want to increase your test then....er....shoot some test
    HCG alone sounds like a recipie for gyno to me

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Just take an AI, much less risks.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by box101
    yep!
    small dose"s are safe though,my m8s friends brothers m8s older brothers dads best m8s knows a guy who took steroids in 1979 and he said itl al be fine!

if you want to increase your test,, take an ai man,Arimidex being a good choice!
    very un educated answer
    as far as just running hcg u will get nothing but negetive side effects outs this bro did someone suggest this to u cause not being a dick but this is the worst idea i have heard to date.bad idea so plzz dont do it.
    yes hcg in small dosages will benifit u post cycle or even during a long cycle and there are alot of pluses to using it but for hcg to be used as a cycle is not smart IMO
    and arimidex is a estrogen combatent it is not used to raise test levels plzz stop makeing false statements if u are unsure of something ask someone before u give bad advice for someone could hurt themselvse taking ur advice
    and box plzz do some more research before u start giving advice bro and welcome to ar
    Last edited by pumpd4lif; 09-25-2006 at 12:07 PM.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    hey pumpd...not to discredit your statement because I think you had some good points...arimidex does increase test levels. Whether it will provide any worthwhile noticeable results as far as BB'ing does that is debatable...I'd say NO. However, it does increase test levels. I wouldn't cycle it alone though.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    hey pumpd...not to discredit your statement because I think you had some good points...arimidex does increase test levels. Whether it will provide any worthwhile noticeable results as far as BB'ing does that is debatable...I'd say NO. However, it does increase test levels. I wouldn't cycle it alone though.
    thank u for the correction for i dont want to ever give the wrong information

see people when u think u know it all there is alwys something u dont know

box101 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    very un educated answer
    as far as just running hcg u will get nothing but negetive side effects outs this bro did someone suggest this to u cause not being a dick but this is the worst idea i have heard to date.bad idea so plzz dont do it.
    yes hcg in small dosages will benifit u post cycle or even during a long cycle and there are alot of pluses to using it but for hcg to be used as a cycle is not smart IMO
    and arimidex is a estrogen combatent it is not used to raise test levels plzz stop makeing false statements if u are unsure of something ask someone before u give bad advice for someone could hurt themselvse taking ur advice
    and box plzz do some more research before u start giving advice bro and welcome to ar

i have done my reseach,cheers for the concern m8,arimidex will raise the levels.and if you cant see the first part of my post was a joke, or anyone for that matter,i dont think they should be using any drugs at all .

clearly if somones looking to use hcg in this manner id belive its to raise natty test,so as far as the adivce "shoot some juice " goes,its not very good advice.

they give hcg to people to raise testo levels in the medical world, its effect but does carry some rather nasty side effects-an A1 would be a lot beter in any case to raise natty test.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Arimidex can raise levels of T in the body by reducing estrogen, yes. Just like most, if not all AI's. I'm yet to see one that doesnt have this effect.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    also in medicice when HCG is/was used to increase test it was given to hypogonadal men.. a big difference if u compare to eugonadal. Also HCG to my knowledge is tested in doping tests.. Pretty dumb idea all around to do HCG just to increase test... I mean if not for PCT purposes..

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    An AI with tribe is probably the closest you could get to raising your test levels to a beneficial level without being "on."

I'd much rather wait, and run a real cycle during a time that I wouldn't need to worry about getting tested.

Thread Information