dajuicer is offline New Member

first cycle test??

I keep reading that test is the best choice for 1st cycle . how much of gains could I except to keep?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Keeping gains has little to do with the compound you use and more to do with how well you do PCT and continue your diet adn training Post Cycle

What are your stats? Answer AL the green questions below and let us know what type of Test, how much and for how long you plan on running it and what you have for PCT (the most important part)

Im 28 180 lbs ,I dont eat real clean because I have a super fast metabolism been lifting for 13 years never done any steroids my bf is real low probally 8 or 9. Id like to gain 15 lbs of solid muscle. I know a little about pct like anti esg and hcg .

OK, well if your diet isn't great , then your gains are not gonna be AS keepable but if you keep training heavy, then you can keep most.

Diet is key with any AAS cycle as the food you intake is what the aas is using to synthesis more protein so if you are not taking in enogh quality proteins and carbs, then the AAS will have NO fuel to convert to muscle

How tall are you
    and what type of cycle of test are you thinking
    you still need some more research on PCT there is a forum here for that so start readin cause its the most important part in not only keeping your gains, but also getting your Natural levels back to normal

Im 5'7 and I really dont know which type of test is best. My diet has atleast 200 grams of high ouality protein ,I just eat burgers and pizza and dont watch fat at all.

OK well if you expect to make any gains, then your gonna have to work on the diet cause AAS is NOT a magic pill that will make up for our bad diet.

Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate is a great beginner test.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I agree with sman,
    you need to concentrate on your diet and eat to grow, check out the diet forum and plan a good basic diet and the gains will come on fast.

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dajuicer
    Im 5'7 and I really dont know which type of test is best. My diet has atleast 200 grams of high ouality protein ,I just eat burgers and pizza and dont watch fat at all.
    If your going to use juice you need to watch your colostral levels, being thin does not mean that you will be without col. thin on the outside fat on the indside, when you youse gear there will be greater risk of your attires furring up, you will have to disciplined about your fat intake, gear isnt the only thing that is going to make you grow, your diet is a huge factor. Heathy diet will only add to your bodies ability to gain muscle.

thanks
    I really need to do that

ya.. u really do... just eat all u can... in its most un-processed form..

like eat chicken breast.. not frozen fried chicken rib meat...

get it??

your wright ill cut the sat fat out

NanoGuy is offline New Member
    Tuna, Salmon, and chicken breast. I think are some staple foods for what its worth.

Thread Information