ramma978 is offline New Member

Injection pain, please help guys.

Last week I took my first shot of Test E in the Glute. My ass is killing me its been 5 days and I can still feel it. I can also feel a bump where I hit my self. This is a virgin muscle. Could this be an absest? My next shot is in a few hours. I have been told to run my gear under hot water to warm it up and also to go a little slower with the injection. Does anyone have any advise.

up2itt2003 is offline Junior Member
    Your a$$ is going to be sore, period the end. I also just started glute inj's a week ago. A bump is normal, it will gradually disapate.

The first one in my right glute sucked. I had a marble under my skin that hurt constantly, bruised badly but has lessened over the 7 days since. Lessoned So much so that today's inj went way better, no marble.

The first inj in the left glute went in great, no pain, no marble, just fantastic. The soreness did arrive that evening. 4 days later and the soreness is almost completely gone.

If you think you have an abcess, be safe and go to the DR. A raised area, red in color, hot to the touch and feels like a giant zit ready to explode is usually an abcess ( or an alien readt to be born ) either way the pain is unmistakenable. I have have an abcess in my quad before, it was no fun.

Warming your gear prior to injecting it does seem to help lessen the pain. I like to draw the oil into the syringe, cap it, and place it in a heating pad for a few minutes. Remove it, unsheath the pin, swab it and my inj site with alchahol and wah-lah.

Good Luck!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Virgin muscles are going to be hurt all week. The pain gets less as the muscle get use to the shots. Never forget to aspirate .

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Yeah bro, I hit my delt with test e for the first time two days ago and I can barely move my arm! Yet when I inject tren in my delt it doesn't hurt at all anymore....key word being anymore..I think the muscle just needs to get used to the particular compound.......

mrjenkies is offline New Member
    The BA might be bad in the specific brand of test E you got, in which case diluting it with sterile oil beforehand should make it hurt less. Or then again it could just be the fact that it was your first time injecting into your glute.

If you think that's bad, you definitely won't be looking forward to quads. I injected 2 cc's into my right leg 4 days ago, I thought everything was cool, then I woke up the next morning feeling like I had just been shot in the leg with a bullet and I couldn't bend my leg past a few inches or it would feel like the muscle was gonna tear off. The pain isn't as bad now but it's still pretty bad.

ramma978 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice guys. I just hit my Quad last night, not to bad. My Qlute is still sore but its going away. My quad is sore, but at least its bearable. Thanks again guys.

AR15 guy is offline Junior Member
    I injected test into my upper thigh tuesday. It still hurts very very very badly.

No way in hell I can work like this. So I may not do it anymore. I haven't decided yet.

Is there a less painful place to inject test? I work as an automotive tech and I work on comission so I can't afford to have pain like this again.

Thread Information