davidinvienna is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Need Info On Winstrol Depot

hey guys! I m new to this forum and I m looking for some professional info on the use of Winstrol . I m active in competition martial arts as well as running and general strength training (the one typical to armed forces) in short words lots of explosive power for combat martial arts as well as strength and endurance needed for sprints and longer runs with heavy packs.
    Over last 8weeks I ve been training on prohormones and gained some reasonable results - still not as much as I want to though. am now looking to increase strength, muscle hardness, speed and stamina big time and was advised to go for Winstrol in that matter.
    has anyone got some more detailed advise/info for me on which way to go?

thx guys

thx dragonslayer! however i know the info contained in this website - the only prob is that it refers to winstrol and its effects mainly in terms of usin it as part of a stack .... how bout usin winstrol on its own? as in how effective it is geared towards my above mentioned goals ... etc.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    i personaly wouldnt use it on its own for one i like many others when using winny experiance joint pain and tendon issues for the negative surely out way the positives for me IMO

thanks for the quick reply mate! so what stack would you suggest is best suitable for my purpose?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    from what I've heard, winny will dry out your joints. that's one of the reasons people dont run it very long. what gains are you looking for. list stats

need to reduce 10% body fat
    increase 5 - 8 kgs (11-20pounds) of quality muscle that can be maintained
    increase overall speed, explosive strength (competition MMA) as well as strength and endurance -> runnin at good speed over medium distances (5kms) without and with heavy packs.
    so what´s the stack best for the purpose?

IMO winny alone is not a good option although it could be considered while dieting to maintain muscle mass and prevent catabolism. Winstrol will dry you out and it could be very painful on your joints and thats another great reason to include a test ester as a base. Also winny WILL NOT burn/decrease body fat...it gives the illusion...hence the drying out effect. IMO winny is best ran ran toward the end of cycles for 6wks right up to PCT to help harden you up and solidify some gains.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Like said above, I'd run a low dose test as your base, and run the winstrol at the end of the cycle for 6 weeks. ie:
    test weeks 1-10
    winstrol weeks 7-12
    start PCT after week 12.

Gunns420 is offline Associate Member
    I'd say run Test E @ 500mg a week for weeks 1-12, and use the Winny @ 50mg ed from 10-14 until PCT. Just my opinion though.

RobbieG is offline Member
    My winny cycle:

Test prop week 1 - 6. 75 mg ED.
    Winstrol week 1 - 6. 100 mg ED.

Thread Information