EdMan2 is offline Associate Member

List all reasons why you prefer cutting on AAS

So can u guys all list off the reasons why you personally prefer cutting while on AAS as opposed to just cutting without the aid of anything (excluding thermos).

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Im probably going to hit the gun first, but im pretty sure cutting is mostly based on your diet, and cardio, AA"s will help "some" but i believe cutting will have same results with or without AA's , "MAY" speed it up some , but
    cutting = diet

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    all the BBers on this site can prolly help you better than me, but if i want to drop weight its all about the diet. i may throw some test prop and winstrol in there if i feel muscle mass loss is a concern, but usually not.

oh no don't get me wrong, I know cutting is hugely dependent on diet, I just see many people using things like prop, tren , winny etc. in "cutting" cycles so I just wanted an easy to access list of why they chose to do it on cylce as opposed to naturally.

MasterShake is offline Member
    My main reason for doing it would be to maintain as much muscle as possible while while still shredding the fat/water. In all reality, a great diet and workout routine has let me cut while ADDING mass while on cycle. Learn your body and how it reacts to training, diet, and chems. but most stay "on" to save muscle gains. IMO
    Last edited by MasterShake; 09-25-2006 at 09:47 PM.

briancb1 is offline Member
    They can help you retain muscle and be strong on a calorie deficet diet. I've run superdrol when cutting and had more than excellent results; lost a lot of fat and put an unexpected 1/4" on my arms. So thats me but lets see what others say.

Quote Originally Posted by briancb1
    They can help you retain muscle and be strong on a calorie deficet diet. I've run superdrol when cutting and had more than excellent results; lost a lot of fat and put an unexpected 1/4" on my arms. So thats me but lets see what others say.
    Yea the last time I cut I threw in some SD at the end and it really changed things for the better. What doses did u run and how did you feel while cutting during in contrast to cutting w/o drugs?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just to keep some extra lean meat

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Most people use a aas compound to preserve and maintain their existing muscle, and to eliminate the chance of a catablic state when cutting.

"Why loose muscle if you don't have to?" Is the theory many people use, and thus add aas to their cutting ruitine.

briancb1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Most people use a aas compound to preserve and maintain their existing muscle, and to eliminate the chance of a catablic state when cutting.

"Why loose muscle if you don't have to?" Is the theory many people use, and thus add aas to their cutting ruitine.

Most likly true. People here work extremely hard, altering their lives to create and maintain the body they desire. They don't want to take steps back if it isn't necessary.
    Its just like building the roll-cage for my race car; I only need a 6 point cage to pass tech but I built a 10 point because I really care about my saftey.

Thread Information