Johnny Italia is offline New Member

Shrinking testicles??

Is it unusual for testicles to shrink in size 8 weeks after a cycle ends? I used some deca , dbol and test 250. During my cycle I experienced some temporary shrinkage. Now it's been 2 months off cycle and my testicles are shrinking again! Is this normal?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Have you already gone through clomid?

Yeah, at the end of my cycle.

Luke is offline Associate Member
    I don't thik Clomid helps your balls to get to normal size. Give them a few weeks or take HCG .

Ott
    Ott is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Luke
    I don't thik Clomid helps your balls to get to normal size. Give them a few weeks or take HCG.
    I definatly could be wrong.... BUT I had the understanding that since you are injecting test and whatnot into your body, your soldier stop producing test on their own- hence the shinkage... But when you finish your cycle, your test levels drop rapidly-unless you take clomid, which allows them to gradually level out, and helping to keep the majority of your gains.... so would that be exactly what clomid does???

ott

Billmister is offline Member
    I agree with ott... that's exactly what clomid does

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Personally myself, I just did a test cycle, it took about a month for my "buddies" to get back to normal. I did an extra week of clomid just in case, cause I am more prone to gyno than most. I wanted to make sure, my body was producing more test than estrogen. I would give it a few more weeks, hell even pop a few more clomid. Are you sure your clomid was real?

Have no clue ... looked real I guess. They came from pharmagroup. But it's benn quite a while since my cycle has been finished. I've seen some improvement in the last few days so maybe it's not the juice at all.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Well who knows if your shit was real with pharmagroup. They are selective scammers. That could be the first problem. Get some blood tested for your LH, free and total test levels so you can find out what is going on first hand.

Thread Information