Thread: 2nd cycle

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle

im 20 and i know im gonna get all the dont do it but i am so might as well help me

ran first cycle about a year ago and did 400mg test e and 400mg deca a week for 10 weeks with nolva on hand and clomid for pct

gained around 25 pounds which has slowly been lost due to moving a girl some issues in my life and just not doing what i should have been doing to keep it and i ****ed up

i was 170 pounds when i went on cycle and ended at around 195 and now im back down to about 175 which i take no supplements to get and i have for quite some time 175 is me all the time at about 10 % body fat

im thinking of running a test e 500mg and deca 400mg a week for 10 weeks and then not get preoccupied with life and hold on to it this time or most of it and i am gonna go for leaner gains since i did have some days where i indugled last time in food but i was so hungry i couldnt help it

if ur gonna say my diet and shit is not in check it is i held my weight at about 190 for months and then got into some bad life decisions and lost it

i figure since im a lil yonger running the same cycle shouldnt be to bad and that i never wanna be any heavier than 205 if i ever get there and i if i got to 185 or 190 and leaned out nicely i would be happy for a long time i dont feel i need ot be the biggest guy in the gym i just like being around 190 at 8% body fat would be ideal

lastly anything you think i could do instead of test e and deca or anything you think you could help with would be appreciated

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    u know deca is a 3 week ester and testE is a 2?
    so how are u going to line up ur pct?
    sounds to me like u have no real clue and shud research an assload before doing another mistake

k well sorry but i just used up the week 10 400mg of deca as a front loader even though it prolly didnt do much in my first cycle
    week 1 to 9 deca 400mg week 1 2 3 and 4 at 500mg deca
    week 1 to 10 test e 500mg
    problem solved and you dont have to be a dick because you know a lot im just doing my best and trying to get my body where i want it to be
    you could have though suggested something like i jsut put and been a help instead saying that
    looking for positive feedback or help not just negative comments please

if u frontload a LONG estered compound u double or triple the dosage for the first week of administration to platue blood levels faster

and then i find this thread that is like the exact same

3rd cycle please critque!!

and you gave the advice i said
    thanks a lot
    Last edited by THEjuiceISloose73; 09-26-2006 at 08:17 PM.

woops posted twice

im not really frontloading im just using up product and keeping my weeks proper so i can do pct it should neither hurt nor help a ton but be used in my cycle never the less

Quote Originally Posted by THEjuiceISloose73
    im not really frontloading im just using up product and keeping my weeks proper so i can do pct it should neither hurt nor help a ton but be used in my cycle never the less
    weeks proper?
    ok .. when do u start pct?
    did u start it on the 3rd week after administartion or 2nd?
    u know they are 2 different length esters?
    ur cyclin methods are impractical

weeks proper? would be my weeks straightened out so i can run it properly
    impractical??

im running deca 500mg a week 1-4 and 400mg a week till week 9
    and then running test e 500mg week 1-10 with pct 2 weeks after last shot

just cause you got caught being a dick doesnt mean you have to come try to defend yourself plz leave my thread
    i said this once already and now your just trying to defend yourself cause you look stupid lol move on thanks

i thought u said 10 weeks in ur previous post?

oh btw .. deca is best ran atleast 12 weeks unless u frontloadheavy and properly since its a 3 weeks deconate ester

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Run the deca for 10 weeks, and test for 12. start PCT two weeks after last test inject.

cfiler thanks i might have to do that
    also tai i did the previous cycle and it worked well so it doesnt have to be 12 weeks but a lil more time is recommended

Cycle 2 changed a bit

im buying 4000mg deca (norma)
    and 4000mg test prop
    gonna take 400mg a week of deca and i was wondering how much prop to take it is 100mg a ml so i was thinking i would take 100mg EOD but that only equals 3500mg used
    could i take the last 500mg at the start and do everday for a week and a half and then EOD till week 10?????

also wondering when to start pct after last shot need a lil help

SO let me get this straight... You were 170lbs before your first cycle then got up to 190lbs and are now back at 170lbs a year later and want to cycle.

How ****ing lazy are you. It sounds to me like you don't want to put any effort into lifting/dieting without the aid of a hormone. Thats pretty bad.

did you read where it said wanted help not to have people talk shit quit trying to be the big bad moderator just answer the questions posted i explained my reason for losing my weight

Quote Originally Posted by THEjuiceISloose73
    did you read where it said wanted help not to have people talk shit quit trying to be the big bad moderator just answer the questions posted i explained my reason for losing my weight

Nah, no thanks. I don't help out little men wanting a quick fix because there lazy.

lol exactly why you shouldnt be a mod cause thats not it at all and you dont listen so w/e im done with this ill just pm some buddies

Thread Information