Thread: The Real V

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member

The Real V

first let me just say that MY brother-in-law....... IS IN DEEP SH*T WITH ME RIGHT NOW MY OFFICE AT HOME IS OFF LIMITS ..... second I would never allow any one to use my user name ..... just a security risk ........

Second Let me first say sorry to you Bros for having to put up with this ... ok now down to brass taxes here .... HE IS 19 not 22 he has been training for 2 years but half asses every thing he sticks with it for a few months and quits .... than starts back up .. he lacks the drive to stick with it as for the diet HE DON'T listen drinking with his buddies and pizza .... he has made procress............ SO IN SHORT HE IS OUT OF HIS MIND IF HE THINKS HE IS READY .... he has another 4 or 5 years before he is even ready... So Damn right i dont tell him shit about AAS( he thinks its the easy way to getting big) he is no where ready and besides I dont shit were i sleep( trouble with my wife or mother-in-law) ......... and if he thinks he is going to buy shit from the guy at the gym.... THINK AGAIN!!!!!!! AND IF YOU ARE READING THIS V'S brother-in-law I know you are talking about and just becasue i dont work out at that gym i know him and will be talking to him about you and your Gym rat buddies ......

also good call Hellsmack and all you other bros that caught this anyone that knows me knows that i have many many years under my belt and I know what i am talking about .......... and by the way i do tell him to do research on things for when the time he is ready.....

So sorry bro's for this miss hap will not happen again I will make damn sure of it

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Just read the other thread and I must say it was pretty entertaining! Hope you sort things out with your bro in law!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    ROFL
    lol omg
    last night when he asked wats best AAS for a first go.. i was like
    OMG he had a concussion !

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ROFL
    lol omg
    OMG he had a concussion !

LOL man when i logged on this morning I was like when did i post this than after reading i was Like what the fu*k .... but he is in deep sh*t with me .... but good call I know much more about the sport LOL

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Well I'm glad YOU CAUGHT IT BRO...i SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU LOST YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Well I'm glad YOU CAUGHT IT BRO...i SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU LOST YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LOL man i am glad a mod deleted the thread I didnt loose my mind LOL.. but i am pissed at that boy ..... I called him a little while ago and all he had to say was whats the big deal.............. which is my fault for not signing out ... but still he went through all my threads I help people with and he said thats messed i will help strangers and not family ..........LMAO little sh*T... none the less i told him to sign up but dont lie

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    LOL man when i logged on this morning I was like when did i post this than after reading i was Like what the fu*k .... but he is in deep sh*t with me .... but good call I know much more about the sport LOL
    Welcome back the "Real V" .... I did enjoy that thread and found it really funny .... but the bro's stuck up for you and quickly realized that something was wrong ...... kick his ass for us (but not too hard) lol

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Well we hope you give him a good Time Out in the corner!! adn he can come back in a few years when he is ready.

LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta

also good call Hellsmack and all you other bros that caught this anyone that knows me knows that i have many many years under my belt and I know what i am talking about .......... and by the way i do tell him to do research on things for when the time he is ready.....

So sorry bro's for this miss hap will not happen again I will make damn sure of it

Hellsmack , is that a combo of godsmack and hellmask?

I was thinking....V really lost his shit , I guess all this talk about a baby made him lose his mind.

Glad you back. Slap some sense in your bro-n-law for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Hellsmack , is that a combo of godsmack and hellmask?

I was thinking....V really lost his shit , I guess all this talk about a baby made him lose his mind.

Glad you back. Slap some sense in your bro-n-law for me.

LOL sorry about the typo oh and he is it for it I was going to pay his car insurance for the year and now NOT even He will get a job that BUM

kal300 is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=taiboxa]ROFL
    lol omg
    OMG he had a concussion ![/QUOTE

LOL

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    I was wondering what that post was about. I mean you were gearing up for a cycle talking to marcus a few threads ago.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    i thought something was off when i read first post,i knew you said you were leaving,so i thought you were letting someone else use your avi

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    post his pic and let all of us critique it for him.. we'll tell him the truth about when/if to start..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information