Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member

Proviron added to cycle

How many here have ever used Proviron during thier cycle. I just added it to my cycle and that stuff is the bomb. It makes you feel good in more ways than one.

Any comments?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Yup. Better in PCT though.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    How many here have ever used Proviron during thier cycle. I just added it to my cycle and that stuff is the bomb. It makes you feel good in more ways than one.

Any comments?
    how long did it take for it to kick in and how many mg are you taking? also what does your cycle look like?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I love Proviron . The benefits are increased sense of well being, increased libido, lowering shbg levels to make cycles more effective, lowering estrogen.

And proviron is really an asset in PCT, as it will replace natrual androgen levels while you are recovering your HPTA.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    how long did it take for it to kick in and how many mg are you taking? also what does your cycle look like?
    That stuff kicks in within hours, atleast it did for me. I'm 2 weeks into Prop/Tren 10 week cycle.

MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Yup. Better in PCT though.

Swifto,

I know we spoke of this before and I was gonna only use for PCT. But a buddy said try while on! Geesch, I really feel lots better bro. I'm gonna run it straight through PCT as well.

MJ

Swifto,

I know we spoke of this before and I was gonna only use for PCT. But a buddy said try while on! Geesch, I really feel lots better bro. I'm gonna run it straight through PCT as well.

MJ
    Its good whilst on for reducing SHBG and labido issues. Some claim it keeps off water retention but...I havent really seen this though. I did hold less water on my 2nd cycle using 25-50mg/ED. But I dont think one should use it solely to reduce water weight and gyno. It binds to the aromotase enzyme reducing levels of estorgen, yes. But, for me, it wasnt enough.

For PCT...Well...You know what I think! It should be a part of ALL PCT protocols no matter what the compounds/dosages/durations IMHO.

Recently, I've also read that Proviron can have a kind of "anti-atrophy" effect, much like HCG has. This has been from reading user's personal experience and a few articles. Very intresting compound indeed.

I may start a thread...

Its good whilst on for reducing SHBG and labido issues. Some claim it keeps off water retention but...I havent really seen this though. I did hold less water on my 2nd cycle using 25-50mg/ED. But I dont think one should use it solely to reduce water weight and gyno. It binds to the aromotase enzyme reducing levels of estorgen, yes. But, for me, it wasnt enough.

For PCT...Well...You know what I think! It should be a part of ALL PCT protocols no matter what the compounds/dosages/durations IMHO.

How toxic is it to the liver? I remember a thread about someone running var and proviron and his liver values were horrible.

How does it compare to nolva for keeping water bloat somewhat down and stopping gyno? Is it even worth running during cycle?

I was thinking about useing it in PCT for my next cycle.

That stuff kicks in within hours, atleast it did for me. I'm 2 weeks into Prop/Tren 10 week cycle.

MJ
    how many mg of proviron are u taking?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    How toxic is it to the liver? I remember a thread about someone running var and proviron and his liver values were horrible.

How does it compare to nolva for keeping water bloat somewhat down and stopping gyno? Is it even worth running during cycle?

I was thinking about useing it in PCT for my next cycle.
    I've just stateed my opinion on the compound and how I still held water on it. My nipples also became slightly sensitive when running Test Enan at 500mg/wk.

Its not a very liver toxic compound which is what I've read. Bajan stated its not very liver toxic at all, in a thread once and he knows his shit IMHO.

Its worth running in a cycle where its important to combat high SHBG levels. Or to combat loss of labido when not running a form of testosterone or another labido enhancing compound, like Tbol.

I dont and wont ever use it again, solely to combat estrogen related sides. Its not powerful enough, for me, and other cheaper, more effective compounds are available to me for this purpose.

I use it for PCT at 50mg/ED though. It masks any labido issues, reduces estrogen, though a small amount, and binds strongly to SHBG, freeing more available testosterone. Its also not a very liver toxic androgen. It also raises LH, though some claim it hinder T production?

One also has to be careful not to use to much for too long, as a tolerance just like every drug can begin to build up.
    Last edited by Swifto; 09-27-2006 at 03:45 PM.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yea, proviron seems awsome, but what's the down side??

I've just stateed my opinion on the compounds and how I still help water on it. My nipples also became lsightly sensitive when running Test Enan at 500mg/wk.

Its not a very liver toxic compound which is what I've read. Bajan stated its not very liver toxic at all in a thread once and he knows his shit IMHO.

Its worht running in a cycle where its important to combat high SHBG levels. Or to combat loss of labido when not running a form of testosterone or another labido enhancing compound, like Tbol.

I dont and wont ever use it again, solely to combat estrogen related sides. Its not powerful enough, for me, and other cheaper, more effective compounds are available to me for this purpose.

I use it for PCT at 0mg/ED though. It masks any labido issues, reduces estrogen, though a small amount, and binds strongly to SHBG, freeing more available testosterone. Its also not a very liver toxic androgen. It also raises LH, though some claim it hinder T production?

One also has to be careful not to use to much for too long, as a tolerance just like every drug can begin to build up.

Thanks man.

^^ how much do you use in pct? 40mgs?

how many mg of proviron are u taking?

25mgs/ed

Just editted it. Full of typos. Think my keyboard is fuc*ed. 50mg/ED. Some use more. I think Vitor uses 75mg/ED.

I've heard some get prostate issues from proviron .. any info on that?

I've heard some get prostate issues from proviron.. any info on that?
    Bed time. I'll be back.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    proviron can cause prostate enlargement and hair loss due to it being a DHT compound. DHT binds to receptors in the scalp and prostate and can cause problems to thoose susceptible to these issues.

I am using 50mg per day split in morning and eve doses. Does anyone else split or take all at once?????

Blog Entries
    does it really make you feel that "sense of well being" during PCT? If so, that would be just awsome. PCT for me is kinda rough...

Blog Entries
    bump.

juiceball88 is offline Junior Member
    I did a sust, winny tabs, proviron cycle, and I loved it the proviron taken along with winny and test maximizes the free testosterone in your body, which means better gains. i stayed real lean that cycle.

Thread Information