orton4 is offline Member

Delt leaking gear

its starting to get annoying delts are my fav. spot to shoot being that i can deal with the prop pain there the best... ive shot quads, glutes, and shot a pec last week but that pretty much killed my chest... as far as injection the pec went fine but the next couple days were horrible.... but any way the past few times ive been injecting delts the gear has been leaking... i dont seem to think there is much scar tissue there ive been rotating between glutes and guads between delt shots... this is only my second cycle.... my injection goes in fine... needle doesnt move.... and i hold the needle in there about 20 seconds after the gear goes in.... also i inject slow... idunno what the deal is any suggestions??

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    use 1.5" needle

orton4 is offline Member
    u think i should use that in the delt... i always thought that may have been to big but ill def give it a try... i usually use 23 g 1 inch but ill try 1.5 inch next time i got some so might as well give it a try i usually use the 1.5 for glutes... any one else use a 1.5 in delts??

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I don't know if I would use 1.5 for delts, but that is me. I've had gear leak out before. It's not alot, just a few drops. I would suggest leaving the needle if for a bit after the injection, but you are already doing that.

orton4 is offline Member
    yah i always do that keep it in for about 20 secs after... i feel a 1.5 " might be a lil to big but its worth a shot... any other recomendations on shootin delts with 1.5 "

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    sometimes it leaks when i shoot into delts but normally if i inject into delts and even after i aspirate blood comes out and my delt is sore so i dont shoot into delts anymore. just leave pin in a little longer

Taurus is offline Member
    when u say the gear leaks out, what do u mean? as ur injecting, u can see the gear coming out of the site? or when ur done injecting and pull the needle out... thats when u see it come out?

the reason i ask is cuz sometimes after i inject, blood comes out and rolls down my leg pretty fast... i was wondering if that was the gear coming out?

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    when u say the gear leaks out, what do u mean? as ur injecting, u can see the gear coming out of the site? or when ur done injecting and pull the needle out... thats when u see it come out?

the reason i ask is cuz sometimes after i inject, blood comes out and rolls down my leg pretty fast... i was wondering if that was the gear coming out?
    sometimes gear will roll out with the blood

Taurus is offline Member
    i dont wanna highjack this bro's thread... i'm gonna start a new one cuz i have some questions.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    If you're not shooting too much (and you didn't list the amount), your method is controlled (as indicated), and you're waiting 20 seconds (a good time frame) the culprit even though you believe to have eliminated it is likely timing.

Consistent leaking should not occur, and even if you don't feel scar tissue has developed, there may be just enough there to expel some gear.

Consider longer rotations (time away from inj. site), and begin Z-tracking which helps this prevent this problem immensely.

M.

Dr Todd is offline New Member
    Use a 1.25 or a 1.5. Learn to Z-track. You will lose nothing then.
    Trust me, I'm a doctor!

orton4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus

what i mean here is after i inject and take the pin out the gear comes out somtimes it is with blood but like today it was mostly just the gear with little spects of blood in it.... its not a crazy amount but i dont wanna loose any you know?

also DR. Todd what is z tracking??

orton4 is offline Member
    also im only shooting 1 cc of test prop so its not a lot.... i usually wait about 4 or 5 days before i shoot the same spot again... ive been trying new rotation sites but prop kills my quads but i deal with that and i did a pec shot and that honestly killed me my pec swelled up bad

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by orton4
    what i mean here is after i inject and take the pin out the gear comes out somtimes it is with blood but like today it was mostly just the gear with little spects of blood in it.... its not a crazy amount but i dont wanna loose any you know?

also DR. Todd what is z tracking? ?
    That was the Magicman...

...Z-tracking is a specific method for preventing injection loss:

http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...5&fr=yfp-t-500

M.

orton4 is offline Member
    thanks magic man so its basically just pulling he skin back before you inject to cover the actual injection hole in the muscle with skin??

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    ALSO please keep in mind when you prime the pin ( with compound) the leak most of the time is the AAS that ran down the needle Thus when injected the oil runs back down the needle and down your rear delt... So it may not be the actual OIL from in the syringe .... Also 1.5 in the delt is a bit much

orton4 is offline Member
    yeah i know some of it is from the drops that come from the needle when i prime it... but when i pull it out i can see the gear coming out of the injection hole

yeah i know some of it is from the drops that come from the needle when i prime it... but when i pull it out i can see the gear coming out of the injection hole

Some times this does happen for lots or reasons to many to pinpoint...... the best way to cure this is try a slight angle (I MEAN SLIGHT) also you might try a different area on the delt a few centamiters the rear delt is a big area IMO (well mine are ) But most or the time the muscle dont seal as fast as it should when the pin is removed ..... what gage pin are you using..?

orton4 is offline Member
    23g 1" some suggested to shoot with a 1.5" but that seems to long for delts, no?

23g 1" some suggested to shoot with a 1.5" but that seems to long for delts, no?

yes if you are new to injecting 1 inch is Ideal BUt in a bind you can use 1.5 just dont burry the pin ( that takes some experiance ) and you do not want to be In the possion of not being in enough .... so stick with a 1 inch and .... also try changing the pin on the syringe after you draw the oil that alone can dull when sticking a few bottles... thats why I like to drw with a 18 gauge pin than switching it over to desired pin size always get a razor sharp pin and flawless poke

orton4 is offline Member
    yeah i draw with a 20g then swith to my 23 g that i insert with and if i do try a 1.5 i will go slow is that what you would suggest with using a 1.5?

yeah i draw with a 20g then swith to my 23 g that i insert with and if i do try a 1.5 i will go slow is that what you would suggest with using a 1.5?

No what i mean is only put 1 inch of the pin in if you have delt size than the hole 1.5 but even than is a bit much 1 inch is plenty .... going too slow is a hassel ........ try some of the other suggestion I gave you ... like a slight angle ( very slight) move a small distance away from the area you are hitting now.........

Also bro I would stick with the 1 inch pin really also I like shooting 1.0 25 gauge pins in the delt BUt ( the flip side you have to heat the oil and even than its a bitch to push ) but remember whats leaking out is not all that much Oil it seems like a lot but it's not

orton4 is offline Member
    okay ill stick with the 1 inch any thoughts on z tracking method?

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    I use 1" for delts and I have had the sauce come out when i removed the needle, but I just slap a swab on it and rub it in. Never stopped any gains for me.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    a little oil leaking out is no big deal - some of you guys are just way too anal.

Thread Information