Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

*Proviron may INCREASE you SPERM COUNT!*

Another benifit Proviron has...

"The medical treatment of male infertility.

Ibrahim A, Hayat ZG.

Mesterolone, HCG and PMS, clomiphene and various other drugs were administered to 236 subfertile patients with disturbed spermatogenesis. Most of the patients received mesterolone. The effects of the various therapeutic regimes are discussed. Improvement of the sperm count and spermatozoal motility was more frequent after mesterolone treatment than after HCG and PMS or after clomiphene. 14 wives of patients in the mesterolone group became pregnant and gave birth to normal children. There were two pregnancies in the gonadotropin group and 3 in the clomiphene group. Specific treatment of the few patients with varicocele or epididymitis led to improved findings in the spermiogram.

PMID: 6666860 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

and more on prov

Combined mesterolon-clomiphene citrate therapy for treatment of oligospermia.

Bandhauer K, Meili HU.

42 subfertile patients with normal levels of plasma testerone (26 subnormal, suffering from oligospermia) have been treated with a combination of clomiphene citrate (50 mg Clomid daily) and mesterolon (50 mg Proviron daily) over a period of at least 3-6 months. The treatment resulted in pregnancy in 6 cases and in a significant improvement of the sperm count in 16. In 7, however, whilst the sperm count improved the qualitative results were unsatisfactory as many sperms were immature. Restricted spermatogenesis and a sperm count below 5 million/ml must be considered unfavourable but does not constitute a counter-indication to the combined therapy. No hazardous complications were observed"

Its claimed Proviron was BETTER than HCG and Clomid for the purpose of fertility.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I meant "your". Ggrrr...

Posted this in another thread , but on the topic ill put it here.

How toxic is it to the liver? I remember a thread about someone running var and proviron and his liver values were horrible.

How does it compare to nolva for keeping water bloat somewhat down and stopping gyno? Is it even worth running during cycle?

I was thinking about useing it in PCT for my next cycle.

How does it restore your natural test production, how does it help in this fasion.

Thanks.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Posted this in another thread , but on the topic ill put it here.

How toxic is it to the liver? I remember a thread about someone running var and proviron and his liver values were horrible.

How does it compare to nolva for keeping water bloat somewhat down and stopping gyno? Is it even worth running during cycle?

I was thinking about useing it in PCT for my next cycle.

How does it restore your natural test production, how does it help in this fasion.

Thanks.
    Maybe the guy had pre-existing problems because proviron as i recall has little to NO effect on liver values .... and var is supposed to be light as well. Maybe his cholesterol was ****ed?

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    when my wife and I were trying to get pregnant this was recommended to me by a very respected member at No Bull as well as Mick himself - but thank God we did not have an issue with getting pregnant

Thread Information