MoneyAddyct is offline Member

Consistent Clen Low-Dose?

I'm sure this question has been asked before as it seems like an obvious one, but "searching" for the answer didn't yield much. Would it be practical to use only a low-dose of clen (say 20mcg/day) to aid in fat loss for a specified period of time without increasining the dose to cycle proportions? I'm wondering if a consistent low dose would allow for and promote more fat-loss than "normal" but would spare muscle tissue (even though clen is supposedely anti-catabolic) and a tremendous amount of weight reduction. Anyone try it?

bump

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    Im pretty sure your receptors will get used to the clen and be non receptive to it after 2 weeks max. I really dont think the low dose will make a difference. I am Cycling clen and ECA every other week and I can tell ya the first day of clen hits me the hardest after that I rarely every even feel it. Dont even really notice much difference in heart rate 3 days in. The ECA though does seem to work better for me, but I have no appitite when I do it so I have to force the food down. Great to lose weight for me, but Im currenty on cycle so getting my body weight in protiens is a full-time job.

I do run benadryl every third week to clear the receptors, but there are plenty of mixed thoughts on that.

Hope that helps ya.

Hmm...

Anyone else?

I'm truly surprised that no one's used a very low dose of clen daily to either minimize fat gain while bulking perhaps, or maybe as a means of body fat reduction without much weight loss.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    IMO it's better to cycle, you cut up and lose as much fat as you can before your receptors down regulate.. If you run a small does you'll get small results, and your receptors down regulate anyway.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    u prolly wont get any noticeable results doing this that way..

Thanks folks...I was just wondering about that.

Thread Information