Thread: dbol dossing

handler is offline Junior Member

dbol dossing

ok some people say take your daily dossage in the am all at once , others say spread it out..... witch is better for gains? is it just prefrence?

juice_305 is offline Banned
    spreading it out.....at what dose?

40 mgs/ed

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    every 3 or 4 hours

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    1 dose

AleX-69 is offline Member
    afaik the info that taking Dbol soley AM would lessen the HPTA shutdown is outdated. So concerning the short half life spreading it over the day is your best option.

Quote Originally Posted by AleX-69
    afaik the info that taking Dbol soley AM would lessen the HPTA shutdown is outdated. So concerning the short half life spreading it over the day is your best option.
    the reason you shopuld take it in one dose is to get the full effects of the dose.if you take 50mg in 1 dose you start out at 50mgs and every 4-6hrs the 1/2 life will lessen the blood concentration levels.if you take 50mg spread out over the day say 4-5 doses,you will never have more then 15-20mgs at any given time in your system..so your 50mg dose is never 50 mgs...everybody has their own reasons and preferences when it comes to this,for me I got the best results with one dose

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    Spread out

AleX-69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    the reason you shopuld take it in one dose is to get the full effects of the dose.if you take 50mg in 1 dose you start out at 50mgs and every 4-6hrs the 1/2 life will lessen the blood concentration levels.if you take 50mg spread out over the day say 4-5 doses,you will never have more then 15-20mgs at any given time in your system..so your 50mg dose is never 50 mgs...everybody has their own reasons and preferences when it comes to this,for me I got the best results with one dose
    allright.. i was under the assumption you said "one dose" cause of the HPTA shutdown thing.
    The rest of your post does make sense to me... Have you had substantial better results when using only one single dose, or only marginal better?

Well and on the other hand i don't think most people say they wanna take 50mg d-bol a day to have 50mg dbol floating their bloodstream constantly. It is the same with test. shooting 100mg prop will not yield in 100mg floating around at any given time.

Nevertheless, what i have heard is, that when multiple - smaller - doses of orals are taken, it is possible that more of the hormone is broken down by the liver. That could be a good reason to take the D-Bols only once a day..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    depending on dose id spread it out 3-4 times throughout the day,

haha this is a hard split , some say all at once some say spread out, ok heres an idea maybe 20mgs am and 20mgs in the afternoon? justa thought?

Quote Originally Posted by AleX-69
    allright.. i was under the assumption you said "one dose" cause of the HPTA shutdown thing.
    The rest of your post does make sense to me... Have you had substantial better results when using only one single dose, or only marginal better?

Well and on the other hand i don't think most people say they wanna take 50mg d-bol a day to have 50mg dbol floating their bloodstream constantly. It is the same with test. shooting 100mg prop will not yield in 100mg floating around at any given time.
    when you shoot 100mg of test prop you are right you wont have 100mg floating around at 1 time,that only happens with suspension,but you will start out with something like 92-94mgs at 1 time,everything has a 1/2 life but you do start with a high blood concentration level,the object is to just keep it stable for best results and less sides.
    I have done it both ways,i prefer 1 dose.50mgs in AM,done for the day,I usually train before noon everyday so in my mind I have a high level in my body still at that time and i train that much harder.It may be more of a mentle thing but i get great pumps when used this way..to each their own though

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Do you pyramid your cycles too?

i usualy make it to the gym around 6pm , should i take 20 mgs in the am and maybe 20 mgs closer to the gym time?

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Do you pyramid your cycles too?
    bro I dont do "cycles" anymore(i guess they are cycles within a cycle),Ive been on for the last 2 yrs straight.Ive been using AAS since 1987 on and off.I know exactly what I need to stimulate growth in my body and I start right with that dose
    test e: 2750mg/week
    deca 600mg/week
    a50: 200mg/ed
    tren : 160mg/ed
    dbol : 65mg/ed....etc
    this is just an example of the doses for some of the compounds i feel works best for me,some are taken together..actually that was one 16 week "cycle" right there plus slin,which i dont use anymore(its a waste of effort imo)
    idea is to get the blood levels as high as possible as quick as possible and keep them there as long as possible while eating ,training and hopefully growing
    when Im not running a "cycle" im running 1g of test a week in between,Ive experimented with my body so much and have found this to work the best for me.everybody is different and i never say "this is what everyone should do" thats not me.I know what works for one wont nesacerraly work for someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by andler
    i usualy make it to the gym around 6pm , should i take 20 mgs in the am and maybe 20 mgs closer to the gym time?
    honestly...you need to experiment and see what works best for you,there really is no right and wrong way,just alot of theories

alright , thanks for the help

RA
    honestly...you need to experiment and see what works best for you,there really is no right and wrong way,just alot of theories

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Agreed
    hey we agree on something...ahahaaa

RA
    hey we agree on something...ahahaaa

Just took us a while....

Snrf is offline Banned
    When I saw d-bol dossing I had a mental image of some guy lying on the couch munching dbols.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    When I saw d-bol dossing I had a mental image of some guy lying on the couch munching dbols.
    It makes a good snack

Snrf is offline Banned
    Does dossing mean slacking in the US too or just here? i used to live there, i don't recall anyone ever using the expression.

dossing , amount of meds at a time

Thread Information