Loco is offline New Member

How potent is crystal DNP

Hay bro's!! This is my first time posting a question here but I'm sure you can help. I was wondering how potent crystal Dnp is. I am 5'7" 155 and have found a source of dnp but it is crytstal. I think I am versed on powder but crystal has given me the impression that it is twice as strong. I will be doing one week on one week off and it will consist of 200mg a day maybe 400. Just trying to figure out how much to order. All replies welcome.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Oh........It's potent....

(This was just my clever way of bumping this to the top).

The Iron Game Guest
    from what I have read it is no different aside from the fact it starts working quicker

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

DNP

It is about 2x stronger as it is "drier" thus seems to make it stronger, as example if you can handle 400mg of regular DNP , 200mg of Crystalize will do the same for you. Or tends to be the case.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

yep

same post on Anabolex somewhere, good info if you can find it.

The Iron Game Guest
    on an mg for mg basis why would they be any different? it is the time release. I would like Andy in on this one.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    You are 155lbs and considering using DNP ??? Whats up with that

primodonna is offline Female Member
    i just saw that he was 155#...might i suggest a pizza or 10? seriously, i am wondering why you think you need to use DNP ???
    What happens here, stays here

CYCLEON Guest
    unless u are 4'6" tall - you really dont need DNP at that wieght.

Now, let me tell you folks. I just quit about 10 days worth of crystal and its not the same or even close and I dont give a good God bless about the science of it. I was fortunate enough to stack up in Aug. on a 1/2 off deal offered by a well known "expert" of this substance (nad dont everyone start PMing me - especially the Vets! ). I had used his powder versions before as well.

Let me tell you, unlike the powder, u can feel the crystla come on within 1 hr of taking it. I was runnning 200mg ED and I was going to run it for 60days or so - well, didnt happen cause I hafta get some things done and I cant do it while lethargic and pouring sweat (and I am not 155lbs!- so it will hit you harder). IMO it is equal to perhaps 2x-2.5x the powder as far as feel effect. On his powders, I was running 600mg without too much problem and ran it to 800mg within a 16hr period several times. On crystal, I highly reecomend that you take it at 200mg the first 3 days if you are a newbie, lest you get the dreaded DNP flu.

Also, 1wk on 1wk off wont do anything because you will have shut your thyroid down by then - you need at least two weeks to recover so see if you can get at least 2 weeks in or hit it more heavy in a 4-5 day period (not for beginners tho - remember this can kill ur ass if you are stupid). Also NO DRINKING while on, thats how that idiot died on it. We can start getting ito proper DNP dosing theory over here -a good idea.

I recommend everyone interested to read the DNP thread in Hot topics.

Loco is offline New Member
    Thanks CYCLEON! I just printed out your dnp infor, very very informative.

Thread Information