cmax is offline Associate Member

Injectable Stanozolol and Hairloss

How bad is injectable Stanozolol in causing hairloss for people prone to male pattern baldness who are trying to fight it?

I have not had much hair loss with Test-Cyp, E, or Prop, but have never done Stanozolol.

Would Anavar (oxandrolone) be a better choice for me?

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    As far as I know i dont have MPB and have had no problems with winny thinning out my hair, but my friends hair does indeed get thin. I dont know if he has MPB but he has a buzz cut and when hes on the winny it thins out for sure. Then thickens back up a few weeks after the cycle. Ive seen it 3 different times with him.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    So he didn't lose any hair permanently?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Loss is directly related to your individual genetic predisposition. For example, those with no genetic predisposition suffer no loss at all, or as described above only temporary effects, for others it can be a catalyst and/or expedite the process.

As far as combating it, there are many options all of which retard loss, yet fail to completely seize or arrest it. Run some searches, there are many threads on this.

And yes Var would be a better option, but can also cause loss...again, a little research in this area will illuminate you.

M.

righton is offline Senior Member
    I was doing great(as for no hair loss) for the last 15 or so yrs cycleing(test,tren ,deca ,dbol ,Eq,drol and maybe a coupla others) but as soon as i tried winny my hair started falling out like crazy! And there is MPB in my family, good thing i only ran it for 2 weeks and it was EOD inj yet! So if your predisposed to MBP(especially on you moms side) i'd stay away from it....as for anavar , not sure about that.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    The only way to find otu is to try, we cant tell you for sure.

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    So he didn't lose any hair permanently?
    No he did not. Ive seen it three seperate times happen to him. Everyone is different though.

greek.patriot is offline New Member

It really depends

Personally, the first cycle that i ever did consisted of tren acetate, test prop, and wrapped up with injectable winny. Prior to that I had a full head of hair, and a bit of male patterned baldness is prevalent in my family. I noticed a month after that my hair had thinned out considerably, however it got better, but never back to normal. Who knows, it may have been the winny injectable, but might have also been the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by greek.patriot
    Personally, the first cycle that i ever did consisted of tren acetate, test prop, and wrapped up with injectable winny. Prior to that I had a full head of hair, and a bit of male patterned baldness is prevalent in my family. I noticed a month after that my hair had thinned out considerably, however it got better, but never back to normal. Who knows, it may have been the winny injectable, but might have also been the other two.
    Precisely the reason for introducing compounds independently! Beginning with cocktails leaves no room for side effect attribution...at least for those who care to know.

M.

greek.patriot is offline New Member
    Thanks Magic....Only, I wish I would have known that then.....ARGH!!!!!

Don't sweat it Greek, we ALL learn as we go. And remember, you can always back up and run a cycle with fewer ingredients.

M.

Thread Information