Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    i gotta agree with tai.... My previous cycle was test only but almost 1.5 Gs a week which is considerably more than what I have used in the past.. didnt even pass my first cycle end point. For me test equalled very low gains... small dose of deca seems to do a lot more. for me atleast..

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    LR3IGF is one of MY FAV compounds ever I love a dose of 120mcg I take 60mcg AM PreCardio and 60PWO, IMO its uber GH as it is the end result of gh that we most commonly strive for

Tai, great read by the way, i laughed...and it killed some time at work!! anyway

would you consider yourself on the Anthony Roberts bandwagon that IGF is better than GH over all?

and do you believe it is IGF in high doses that cause internal organ growth that causes the gut look....is over 100mcg high u think?

CD

doctadank is offline Junior Member
    i actually think that GH would be the better of the two, only becuase GH releases the IGF into your specific muscle, so its not floating around your blood waiting for something to attatch to. And yes igf can definately cause gut growth as you do have the most igf-1 receptors located in your intestines. ALSO 100mcg is way to high, as our bodies produce ~1mcg/day, 40 pwo (20 bilateral each muscle worked) is plenty for growth. Thats just my take on it (after reading numerous times about igf1, and im on my second run as we speak)

actually think that GH would be the better of the two, only becuase GH releases the IGF into your specific muscle, so its not floating around your blood waiting for something to attatch to. And yes igf can definately cause gut growth as you do have the most igf-1 receptors located in your intestines. ALSO 100mcg is way to high, as our bodies produce ~1mcg/day, 40 pwo (20 bilateral each muscle worked) is plenty for growth. Thats just my take on it (after reading numerous times about igf1, and im on my second run as we speak)
    actually think that GH would be the better of the two, only becuase GH releases the IGF into your specific muscle, so its not floating around your blood waiting for something to attatch to
    But what if its site injected?

i agreee that 100mcg is probably too much from what ive read, i had pretty good results on my second IGF run using 20mcg in each muscle (40mcg per day)....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    LR3 igf all the way LOVE IT i have ran gh at 16iu ED and igf high high! and igf is way more effective !
    as far as organ growth.. pretty much non existed unless used for extended perioeds of time

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    lol at some of those doses!!!

pretty much non existed unless used for extended perioeds of time
    So is a 4 wks on 4 wks off approach during the whole year sound safe?

mds
    mds is offline Associate Member
    Really good thread tai.

doctadank is offline Junior Member
    even when IGF is injected PWO into the muscle work it still drifts into the blood stream and attatches to other things. Thats why imo the best way to take IGF is only PWO in muscle worked (assuming you are looking for straight muscle growth, not looking for fatloss or pumps) cause u can get that with other drugs, but not hyperplasia!

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    So is a 4 wks on 4 wks off approach during the whole year sound safe?
    absolutely .. imo its even effective in a 6on4off regiment

Ah very good, next month ill try that, thanks Tai

space.ghost is offline Junior Member
    Another good post tai

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    tai, you said you tihnk most problems come from the hearts size and strain. Is their a way to avoid that. Wouldnt 14 grams a week like you talk about be real real bad on the heart (making it grow or whatever)?

i am a couple years away from my first, and somtimes i get scared, hearing stuff like that about the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    tai, you said you tihnk most problems come from the hearts size and strain. Is their a way to avoid that. Wouldnt 14 grams a week like you talk about be real real bad on the heart (making it grow or whatever)?

i am a couple years away from my first, and somtimes i get scared, hearing stuff like that about the heart.
    yeah im sure that much aas is horrible on the body lol but so is sucking down an 18pack EVERY NIGHT like i see SO MANY alco's do and u know wat almost every alco smokes like krazy too.. that cant be good?
    it was only temporary and i was curious.. its not a life long thing just a few week thing.. all sides usually subside as soon as the cycle stops so think of it as just a rough few weeks of GROWTH

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Hey Tai. I like this thread. So.....it looks like you've run compounds at some pretty high doses, tren ace 900mgs/day, 14 grams of steroids a week at least once, etc. I have a question for ya, and I'm not being sarcastic, because I always like your posts. Have you ever had your cholesterol and blood pressure taken during those cycles? Were they bad? How bad if you don't mind? Don't feel pressured to get specific if ya don't feel like it. It's a bit scary for me to think about it based on what someone posted in this thread about test at like 200 mgs a week actually helping cholesterol, while a bump even as small as another 300mgs a week starts to f*ck everything up. I'm curious as to what 5-14 grams, like you said you've done, does. Do things level out? Or do they just keep getting worse? Well Tai, drop me a response at your convenience if ya feel like it, as I would be very interested in what you have to say and would probably come up with additional questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1975
    Hey Tai. I like this thread. So.....it looks like you've run compounds at some pretty high doses, tren ace 900mgs/day, 14 grams of steroids a week at least once, etc. I have a question for ya, and I'm not being sarcastic, because I always like your posts. Have you ever had your cholesterol and blood pressure taken during those cycles? Were they bad? How bad if you don't mind? Don't feel pressured to get specific if ya don't feel like it. It's a bit scary for me to think about it based on what someone posted in this thread about test at like 200 mgs a week actually helping cholesterol, while a bump even as small as another 300mgs a week starts to f*ck everything up. I'm curious as to what 5-14 grams, like you said you've done, does. Do things level out? Or do they just keep getting worse? Well Tai, drop me a response at your convenience if ya feel like it, as I would be very interested in what you have to say and would probably come up with additional questions.

If your not a pro bber , power/olympic lifter or strongman competitor......I would not run near those doses or I'm afraid your eyes will fall out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    If your not a pro bber , power/olympic lifter or strongman competitor......I would not run near those doses or I'm afraid your eyes will fall out.
    Not hard to agree with that at all. I'd still like to know the answers though, as I'm not necessarily all for staying under a gram a week. I've gone as high as about 2500mgs a week. I guess we'll see if Tai cares to comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    BTW, your avy has me cracking up

lol cholestrol wasnt really changed
    BP.. LOL
    it was higher than the pro's score in bowling
    as far as health goes.. everything else was fine.. liver, kidneys, just blood pressure

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    lol cholestrol wasnt really changed
    BP.. LOL
    it was higher than the pro's score in bowling
    as far as health goes.. everything else was fine.. liver, kidneys, just blood pressure
    Hey thanks Tai! I wasn't sure if you were going to want to answer that one. Interesting results.

Hey thanks Tai! I wasn't sure if you were going to want to answer that one. Interesting results.
    i feel all the info i give.. now matter how trivial or how idiotic the events maybe are beneficial in some way or form

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information