Unity66 is offline Associate Member

domestic sources and discretion............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    some of you are aware that certain events have recently taken place and many have known and dealt with excellent domestics only to see them get nailed due to a situation which could have been avoided.........
    the truth is that, unless you have spoken indepth with the individuals on this board, exchange phone #'s, etc......you really have no idea who you are speaking to.

far to often people associate post #'s with a board members credibility, yet the fact remains that this is not indicative of shit!

if you dont know someone well enough to trust them with your freedom then dont put anothers liberty on the line..............

ok.....im ranting now yet this needs to be addressed--it took me some time to gain trust on this and other boards. some things have to be taken into account before handing out info indiscriminately.

1) if your gonna reffer a newbie to a source, reffer him/her to an international as there are many a good international sources who openly source post and even provide web pages to boot! i can think of at least five internationals who would have no probs with refferalls from anyone..............and they are good bros.

2)if your a newbie.......youve got to earn trust plain and simple.

3) if your gonna send your addy were you will be recieving scheduled drugs do yourself a favor and utlilize an encrypted form of communication. this not only protects your anonymity but that of the source in question as well.

3) use your head wisely and utlilize the hush/elitefitness encryption engine, PGP and visit

www.zonealarm.com

www.safeweb.com

i for one dont want to see another good bro go to jail for simply making an informed, adult decision and/or working with consenting adults!

in solidarity

Unity66

CYCLEON Guest
    Well said.

Mike Guest
    Bumping that...

damn good post

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    if any of you want the extra security...........drop me an email from a hush account and just put 'prog' in the heading.

ill try to do my best based on available time to get a cracked version of the zone pro edition out to those whom need/want it.

oh yea.........only applicable to mods/vets--j/k.........heh!!! just dont flood my account or ill be forced to use another

Unity66

The Iron Game Guest
    Yes couldnt disagree with God

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Great post.

cosmokramer is offline Junior Member
    Again, Nathan what's with the long face buddy? Cheer up bro, tomarrow always a better day.

Thread Information