hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member

need help fast!!!

hey guys i got a little situation here. yesterday was my 3rd day of my tren cycle. ya im cycleing tren and d-bol by them selves. no test. my problem is that i just found out i have a drug test on sunday! now i didnt shoot or take anything 2day. how long does it take tren to leave the system as far as a drug test can tell. it will be a steroid test! are there any OTC supps that flush out ur body? like niacin? ill start my short lived pct after the drug test. ill restart my cycle when i know i can finish. any help would be appreciated.

bump cuz of boredom

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Hmm.. they gave you a heads of on a random test? For a sport?

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Hmm.. they gave you a heads of on a random test? For a sport?
    no man im being royaly fuked! im in a personal situation. i can pm u the details. i just wanna be clean for the test. i can maybe post pone it. how long u think it will take? any supps to flush the body?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    It's probably just a rec. drug test.. how are you positive it's for AAS.

With the Tren it's hard to say brother.. I'd hate to give you the wrong advice, I'd find out more details if I were you and then make a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    It's probably just a rec. drug test.. how are you positive it's for AAS.

With the Tren it's hard to say brother.. I'd hate to give you the wrong advice, I'd find out more details if I were you and then make a decision.
    i know for a fact its gonna be a rec drug, and steroid test. its for a personal issue i have. im being wrongfully accused of being a drug abuser and ive never taken any drugs in my life so i have to take this test to prove these ass holes wrong. its tren ace so i thought it wouldnt be in my system that long.

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    i know for a fact its gonna be a rec drug, and steroid test. its for a personal issue i have. im being wrongfully accused of being a drug abuser and ive never taken any drugs in my life so i have to take this test to prove these ass holes wrong. its tren ace so i thought it wouldnt be in my system that long.

I hear that steroid cleanse is supposte to work...NEver tried it.

Whos giving the test to you..Your parents? Thats odd that it's not for a sport , and usually job tests don't test for aas.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I hear that steroid cleanse is supposte to work...NEver tried it.

Whos giving the test to you..Your parents? Thats odd that it's not for a sport , and usually job tests don't test for aas.
    no its not my parents. my gfs! long story! any idea how long tren is n ur blood?

Thread Information