mass08 is offline New Member

Need Help Building a Cycle

Hey Guys, im planning to be stacking Some Test Enthan, Dbol , Nolvadex and Halotestex and maybe Oxydrol to substitute for Dbol

Could anyone help me build a cycle? Like how much to take of what on what weeks. And who do i send a link to a source to for a source check?
    Last edited by mass08; 09-29-2006 at 07:41 AM.

JohnBall is offline Junior Member
    Post your stats bro, AGE, WEIGHT, HIEGHT, BODY FAT, CYCLE EXPERIENCE, AND LIFTING EXPERIENCE. The average cycle with those compounds would look something like this.

Dbol weeks 1-4 30-40mg/week
    Test E weeks 1-12 500mg/week
    Nolvadex 10mg ED

PCT
    Nolva 2 weeks 25 mg ED
    Add something like HCG and Clomid too
    No experience with the halo so I can't comment.

You could also front load that test E in the beginning to platau your blood levels. Somthing like 500 mg's all at once then 250mg on Monday and Thursday. Need your experience and stats bro.

I dont like to post my stats because you guys are gonna tell me not to dot he roids, but i needed a cycle cuz im already determined to do them.

Im 16 years old, 5'8 and 120-125. Ive been lifting for over a year and i just plain old cant make any damn gains. I eat a lot just not the right stuff so while on roids im gonna be having a lot of calorie intake due to protein shakes hopefully.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    wow, thats the sillest approach i have heard.

1st ) your to young
    2) your not even allowed on this site.

16 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

You're going to seal your growth plates
    bottom line. Do what you want, but if you juice now you are a lazy ass idiot. Wait untill you are 23. Yout need to think about your body. Your body hasn't even started to produce the level of test it is capable of producing and you want to supplement it. C'mon dude, use your brain.

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Offically the youngest one ive heard so far wanting to use AA's... all AA's are bad when your that young but he's talking about Halo... thats a whole another level.. on the big boy scale..... i agree with them you obviously havent done any research.... nor are you even close to the age of starting AA's...your hormonal levels, and gym, at ur age ( without AA's) = big gains

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good bye, your going to fuc up your harmone levels for good using at such a young age. Your bodys producing ample test and gh to grow like you are on AS. Get your diet and supplements straight and stop being lazy.

16 years old, amazing. The easy way out is what this nation has become thanks to some very spoiled athletes and the media. Little bro, you gotta think about what you are wanting to put in your body. You are 16 and have so much natural growth to achieve. Your weight lifting carrer has not even begun yet. Give your body a chance to naturally fill out. I don't care if you've hit your natural peak at 23, that is the age you shoulod consder running 4-8 weeks of test only. That will be the age to hit it. You'r body will even love you for it then. But you run that cycle now and your body is going to be screwed up. Once those growth plates close it is over. You will regret that error for the rest of yur life. You need to think about it.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Please reconsider cycling.

In the meantime, minimum age for this site is 18 years old. I'm sorry, but you're banned.

I have 3 friends who are sixteen and all have done 3+ cycles without bad acne, liver damage or gyno. They and I are also done growing thats why i believe i am ready to take them.

box101 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass08
    I have 3 friends who are sixteen and all have done 3+ cycles without bad acne, liver damage or gyno. They and I are also done growing thats why i believe i am ready to take them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my cycle from the first reply, so happy hunting guys

box101 is offline Junior Member

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

good for you son! goood for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    I don't know why you are smiling. You're gonna end up going on HRT before you're 25. In and out of the hospital every week. So yeah, smile away.

juice_305 is offline Banned
    have fun buddie your crazy if you take steriods and your friends or fvcken retards for even taking them and for helping you. ihope no one here will help you. grow up....16....not the right age for aas....but do what you want your life

Thread Information