killaB is offline New Member

need help with legal hormones

what up my name is jeff. I will be a walkon at a D1 college for football in the spring. I am 5'10" 193 with a 6% bodyfat, i have both the speed and strength in which i need i just lack the damn size my coach wants me to be. I have tried countless types of proteins and weight gainers and every other legal substance out there, and recently i started using Androspray from ergofarm, i wanted to stack it with either maxteron or equi-bolan but dont know which one will be more beneficial together. i had a cycle of sust250 and deca in my hands but didnt want to risk having it in my system still come jan so i sold that. I know what i am taking is a childish form or anabolics but the andro spray is the only thing i have found that has actually helped me put on more than 8 or 10 pounds, cuz otherwise no matter how much i have changed my routine i have been stuck in the upper 190's. so if u guys have any input of whether stacking maxteron or the equi-bolan will work with the androspray it would be much appreciated. also do you know of anything out there that will be out of your system within a month of coming off? or at least to the point it wont show up in testing?
    thank you for your time

samoth is offline Member
    So your looking for short-acting testosterone esters... check out the steroid profiles and do a bit of research, you have many options of stuff you can use and still pass the drug test. Does the drug test you take check for specific metabolites of steroids , or check the test/epitest ratio. You can still get around the latter, I think, if you keep your doses low and have a bottle of andro to show them.

killaB is offline New Member

smart ass

and after the stack of pancakes i can come down with a nice bowl of egg yolks, that should be a nice transition right. naw i'm playin, i play tailback/free safety, i need to be about 205 to play tail or need to increase my vertical like 4 inches to play FS, so i will see what the deal is in the spring, but if i follow your stack of pancakes and bacon 205 shouldn;t be a problem huh.
    u play any ball?

The original jason Guest
    good advice for legal prohormones erm let me see.......bin em!

jason

Thread Information