marine55 is offline New Member

I have a question can someone plz answer?

I am 19 years old and I dont really want to take steroids but is there a product at any stores like gnc that will help put on some good size I want to take a testostorne booster but everytime I try one they dont really work I was just wondering if there is anything on the market that will actually put on some size and work good.

Big_Gay_AL is offline Banned
    eat eat eat

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    A good diet is the best way to add size...

Whats your diet like right now?

Daemonn is offline Junior Member
    At your age I would stick to a good diet/training/rest plan. Stay natural for at least 3-4 more years and then re-consider using AAS. I havent found a natural test booster in the market to be worth its $. 6-oxo wasnt that bad when I tried it 2-3 years ago, it gave me some strength on my lifts.

Ya I heard I need to start a good diet my diet is real shitty right now but I could start a good one easily I just wanted to see if there was any good supplements out there that are worth taking.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    When you say good one what do u mean? I dont want to sound like a jerk, but most of the test booster are crap. i use to be a massive supplment junkie pissed alot of money away. Tryingto save u some

I mean I just want a supplement that gives you a drive and good pumps and will help put on some size. I have also wasted alot of money so I just came on here to see other peoples opinions.

Thread Information