JMan06 is offline Member

Week 5 TEST Cycle PLATEAU!

I think ive hit a plateau at week 5 on my test e cycle. im taking 500mg a week. so far im up 15 pounds to around 204. From week 3-5 my weight increased eod and my strength as well... but for the last week NOTHING. Im a little worried. Any advice? Is this normal? Should it start again? Kinda feel like im not on anything right now.

Thanks guys.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Oh. Im still eating the well. My diet hasnt worsened since the start.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Most usually feel a big difference between weeks 6-9. I do anyway. I doubt your gains have started properly yet, not stopped at week "5"!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If you hit a plateu, add an oral IMHO.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    u hit a platue because its TEST

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Most usually feel a big difference between weeks 6-9. I do anyway. I doubt your gains have started properly yet, not stopped at week "5"!
    I max out at week 6 everytime and have for 25 yrs....Week 5 ? but weeks 6-8 is max for a lot of peeps......For myself i keep my cycles to 6-8 weeks and then off......The only way I could go past those weeks is to ip the dose and f--cckk that....

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    lol if you're gaining weight EOD then it's not muscle my friend.. so you stopped gaining either water or fat, you should be happy.. Now hopefully you'll see some actual muscle gain.

As you gain more weight more food will be required to keep growing as your body uses more calories during the day, that may be the cause?

cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    I think you need to up your cals for the new muscle youmhave acquired especuially cals from portein

cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    I think you need to up your cals for the new muscle you have acquired especially cals from prtein

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    lol if you're gaining weight EOD then it's not muscle my friend.. so you stopped gaining either water or fat, you should be happy.. Now hopefully you'll see some actual muscle gain.

As you gain more weight more food will be required to keep growing as your body uses more calories during the day, that may be the cause?
    exactly

and to put it in perspective even more so
    an experienced weight lifter who has been liting for a while will/can only put on 8 or so lbs of LBM per year training natty

u really think u can put on 3yrs of progress in say.. 12 weeks fo test?

YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member

Exactly! You don't gain solid muscle of 15lbs in 5 weeks. especially being it takes three weeks to kick in. keep working out hard! go heavy on the weights and really watch the diet and gyno.

JMan06 is offline Member

I obv. know its not all muscle. However Im sure a bit of it is as I do not look bloated at ALL except for my face. Im still looking just as lean so I am confident I put on some muscle. I hope shit starts to kick in again like before

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Keep the diet clean and train hard but don't forget to get adequate rest to allow for growth

Thread Information