Thread: Post cycle

AaronJM1984 is offline Member

Post cycle

I was wondering if I could add T3 to my pct, I was planning on running clen with some nolva or clomid, just curious if I could add T3 to the mix to help burn off some of the fat that I added from my bulking cycle (4 weeks of adrol and 12 weeks of test e) I put on 25lbs. but my body fat has gone up as well. Also would it be beneficial to run HCG with the nolva or clomid?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    lol
    not much into research are you?
    first off NO that would be IDIOTIC
    pct.. ur very catabolic while in the delicate state of recovery

ANY calorie deficite will immediately lead to catabolism of muscle tissue and waste away the precious gains u made on cycle

so yeah if u wanna CUT DuringPCT go for it.. 1 step forward 2 steps back LOL

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Thanks for laughing at my question, people like you make it real easy for everyone else to learn. Obviously you woke up one day and knew everything, or maybe you spent hours and hours reading about every little thing, I'm sure you've never asked someone a question that they figured you should already know, appreciate the advice ass.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984
    Thanks for laughing at my question, people like you make it real easy for everyone else to learn. Obviously you woke up one day and knew everything, or maybe you spent hours and hours reading about every little thing, I'm sure you've never asked someone a question that they figured you should already know, appreciate the advice ass.
    yeah well im sorry i tell it how it is but anyone who puts forth a LICK of effort researching rather than asking redundent questions would know that your very catabolic while in pct and that CALORIE DEFICITE = CATABOLISM of LBM

please its people like you who expect to come here and be hand fed info on how to play w/exogenous hormones rather than DOING THEIR OWN FISHING are the true ass

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Tai is one of the most helpfull people on this board...Listen to him you might learn something U also won't be here long calling one of are most respected vets names...So maybe if you act like a grown up and do a little research he will treat you like one..

Thread Information